Dinner ~ Fluff

(3rd Person POV)
  It was Obanai and Giyuus 3 year anniversary. Obanai had already gave Giyuu his gift. He had got him a yutaka that had the patterned side of his haori. Giyuu on the other hand had no idea what to get the serpent hashira. He thought of getting something serpent like but then he had a better idea. He was going to propose after there dinner. He had loved the serpent hashira for so long so he thought it was time to ask for his hand in marriage.

(Giyuu POV)
    I had the perfect gift! I went into the jewelry shop and looked for the perfect engagement ring. I saw one that had a snake in water...it was perfect.  I bought 2 of them and walked backed to the serpent estate. I unlocked the door (yes he has a key) and walked in. I called for my lovers name but I didnt get a reply I started to get worried when I called for him again so I ran into our room to make sure he was ok. When I walked in I saw him peacefully sleeping on our bed. I had completely forgot he had a mission today he must of been tired. Poor guy. He had 2 mission in a row he didnt even finish changing out of his uniform yet. He only had his haori off and one button un-done. So like any good boyfriend I helped him get changed. I carefully unbuttoned the rest of his demon slayer uniform and unzipped his pants. I carefully lifted the shirt over his head trying not to wake him.

~Time Skip Brought By Kaburamaru-

(Giyuu POV)
I finally got his yutaka on after what felt like a hour he just kept moving. "Giyuu.." I turned around only to see him still asleep. "lay..." I was a little confused at first but then realized he wanted me to lay with him.

(3rd Person POV)
   The serpent hashiras eyes fluttered open. He was barely awake. "lay" the serpent hashira said again. The water breather sighed and layed next to his lover. Even though they needed to leave in a hour he couldn't resist his soon to be husband.

~Time Skip Brought By Mitsuri~

(Obanai POV)
  When I woke up I felt arms around me. I looked over to see Giyuu sleeping peacefully I blushed a little and turned my attention to Kaburamaru. 'he looks starving' I thought. I carefully moved Giyuus arm and sat up I rubbed my eyes and finally stood up and walked over to Kaburamaru. I got him some food then remembered that Giyuu and I were supposed to go out for dinner. I looked at the time and saw we only had 30 minutes to get ready and leave or our reservations would be given away. I walked over to a sleeping Giyuu and shook him a couple times to wake him. He pulled me into a kiss like he always does when he wakes up. When he pulled apart I told him we had 30 minutes to get ready and leave.

(Giyuu POV)
   When Obanai told me we had 30 minutes to get ready and leave I panicked a little but kept my cool. This is not how things were supposed to go. I finally got up after a few minutes we grabbed our clothes and walked into the bathroom. When Obanai slid off his yutaka I turned away to hid my blush but quickly snapped out of my thoughts and got dressed as well

(3rd Person POV)
   When both hashiras finished getting ready they ran to the nearest train to there destination. When they finally arrived and got inside they arrived just in time. They got there seats and ordered. Giyuu ordered simmered salmon with daikon. Due to Obanais mask he just ordered tea.

~Time Skip Brought By Kyojuro Donut Rengoku~

(Giyuu POV)
  After we finished eating well after I finished it was time to propose. I took my lover outside and to the love tree or so they call it. I got down on one knee and asked...."Obanai Iguro. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So? Obanai Iguro. Will you marry me?" I closed my eyes incase he said no but by the sound of it he didn't. All I heard was him yelling yes over and over. I smiled for the first time in years. We slipped the rings on each other and I picked him up and hugged him. I had never been happier.

795 words I actually wrote this chapter on paper bc I was in school hope u like it its my longest chapter yet