Secrets out ~fluff

requested by Sakura_snake

(Giyuu POV)
Me and Obanai were cuddling by the river while the other hashiras were on a mission. We didnt know what time they would get back so they came back to Iguro cuddling onto me. "Tomioka-san what is this?" Kocho asked as my eyes widened in fear. Obanai was still sound asleep on my chest and had no idea what was going on. "Jeez you all always jump to conclusions. Obanai doesnt like laying in on the dirt/rocks he normally comes to lay on me but since we were all gone he settled for Tomioka. Jeez yall always jump to conclusions." Shinazugawa! I sighed in relief thankful that he had our back. All of the other hashiras oh'd and walked away while Shinazugawa walked away hand in hand with Himejima.

(Obanai POV)
I woke up a few hours later to see the other hashiras a few feet away I panicked a little but Giyuu placed his hand on my head and told me that Sanemi helped us. I knew he had a soft spot for me. I calmed down a little and cuddled up closer to Giyuu but then stopped as I remembered the other hashiras were there. I got up and started walking to my estate. Giyuu followed behind me trying to make it look like he was just walking around. (gyosane coming up if u dont like it skip ahead!) When walking up to my estate I looked around and saw Sanemi laying on Himejima. I'm so glad they have a good relationship. I smiled a little under my mask and continued walking to my estate.

274 words i had no ideas for this