Lunch ~ Fluff

(Giyuu POV)
   I'm happy that Obanai is finally opening up to me as his boyfriend, I mean he invited me over for lunch! I just hope he trusts me enough to eat with me. I walked into the serpent estate and say Obanai looking as gorgeous as ever. I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug as he brought me into the kicthen to show me what he made. "I think you made to much my love. I know you used to eat lunch with mitsuri a lot but I dont eat as much as her. I wouldn't have been fine with simmered salmon with daikon" I said as I sat down. "oh...im sorry" he said as he buried into my side to hide the tears in his eyes. I didnt mean to be rude. I had told him it was ok and didnt mean it like that but he was still holding onto my arm I didnt mind though.

(3rd Person POV)
    Giyuu and Obanai sat down getting ready to eat the big feast Obanai prepared. Giyuu Tomioka the water pillar took the first bite as the water pillar Obanai Iguro just sat there. "My love I know you dont like eating but you need to at least get something in your stomach." The water pillar said as he pushed the serpent hashiras favorite food infront of him. The snake pillar shook his head no and pushed away the food in utter disgust. The water pillar pulled his lover into his lap and sighed. He knew why he didnt eat. He knew his past but it made him worried how he went days without eating. He saw Kaburamaru slithering to the food he gave to Obanai Iguro the serpent pillar. The water pillar shook his head no and got a sad hiss from the snake. Giyuu sighed and gave him a little bit of food and he slithered onto his neck and fell asleep which earned a little smile from the water pillar. He turned his attention back to the serpent pillar but by his surprise was fast asleep in his lap. The love of his life.