✦ sr s.t.y.x. uniform

ೃ༄ category: character card personal stories╰┈➤ filetype: SR-CARDS

╰┈➤ filetype: SR-CARDS

╰┈➤ SR-CARDS: s.t.y.x. uniform

╰┈➤ s.t.y.x. uniform: personal story 1

╰┈➤ personal story 1: looks good as new

✧──────✧

f/n sighed to herself as she listened to mister shroud's words. he called for her attention a few minutes ago to discuss something about her work uniform.

"you see, s.t.y.x. have been using the same style of uniform ever since it was established. however, we would gladly customise yours to make it convenient even during battles. your current uniform is... fine, but we don't want to risk any injury for you. is that alright?" spoke mister shroud.

f/n nodded and replied, "mhm... it's fine for me. i still get to keep this though, right?"

mister shroud nodded before grabbing a transceiver and communicating with another worker, "director shroud here. please send deputy director idia shroud to the command room."

"yes, sir."

the two then waited for idia's appearance and it did not take long until he entered the command room.

idia stood by the door and glanced at his father and his childhood friend sitting across from one another, "...you called?"

"yes. i'm requesting for lieutenant colonel's new uniform. i want you to take her measurements."

"..."

"..."

"...what?"

mister shroud blinked as he repeated his words, "i said... i want you to take her measurements, idia."

"but... why me?! we have a design team, don't we?!" exclaimed idia as his cheeks turned pink.

"i figured she'd be more comfortable with you. is there a problem if i give you this task?" questioned mister shroud.

idia was silent for a while before shaking his head and meekly replying, "no... i'll do it."

mister shroud nodded and said, "alright. f/n, please follow idia to his room. you two may take the measurements there."

f/n looked spooked, to say the least. however, she did not make it too obvious as she stood up and nodded before walking toward idia and leaving the room together.

once the two were out of the command room, a grin found its way to mister shroud's face as he chuckled.

"pft... youngsters... so easily embarrassed."

...

f/n was inside idia's bedroom as the male rummaged through his things to look for a measuring tape, wondering to himself if he had one in the first place.