❥ leona's proposal

ೃ༄ category: what-if scenarios╰┈➤ filetype: wattpad request

╰┈➤ filetype: wattpad request

╰┈➤ wattpad request:Would you pls make a scenario where y/n accept leona's proposal pls? 🙏💕💕 

╰┈➤ sent by: HolyPP123

✧──────✧

it was around 7 in the evening in twisted wonderland as f/n casually made her way to savanaclaw. as soon as she arrived at the dorm, some savanaclaw students watched her enter their dorm lounge in silence.

"hm? was that lady l/n?"

"yeah," replied one savanaclaw student, "the insanely strong lady is in our dorm... everyone, remember to treat her with the utmost respect and do not offend her!"

"yes!"

...

f/n looked around the area, making sure she was walking in the right direction to leona's room.

"n/n?"

the military officer turned around and met with jack, who was holding a jar of pear compote and a bottle of water.

"jack... hey," spoke f/n, "i'm actually heading to leona's room."

jack hummed and pointed her to the right direction, "hm, right there... just down this hall."

"thanks," replied f/n as she and jack bumped their fists together before walking away.

once f/n arrived to leona's bedroom door, she knocked lightly and waited for a vocal response. it took a while before she heard a groan followed by a grumpy 'come in'.

the diasomnia resident entered leona's room and shut the door as she crossed her arms and stood by his bed.

leona, who was still laying on his mattress, raised a brow at her unexpected appearance.

"...so, are you just gonna stand there and not tell me why you're here?" questioned leona.

f/n stayed silent for a while before she meekly spoke, "...i accept."

"huh?"

"i accept your proposal."

leona's eyes widened as he sat up and stared at f/n in shock. both stayed silent as they gazed into each other's eyes; one was shocked, the other looked indifferent.

seconds later, leona chuckled and said, "i hope you're certain about your decision, because there is no going back now."

f/n had a small smile on her face as she replied, "i'm certain."

the savanaclaw dorm head hummed and cleared his throat, "then... i have to let my older brother know... what a pain... can't i just marry you without their knowledge?"

"seeing as you're still the prince, the royal family must know," remarked f/n, "fufu... good luck sharing this news to them. oh, i would love to see cheka again."

leona rolled his eyes before pulling f/n by the waist, causing her to land on his bed as she scolded him, "hey! don't just pull me like that!"

"shut up," said leona as he hugged her close and hid his face in her hair, "we'll think about that later... for now, just stay here."

"aww~ who knew the second prince of sunset savanna is quite the romantic? fufu," teased f/n.

an irk mark appeared on leona's forehead as he spoke, "oh? would you rather i kick you out of my room? that would be a terrible behavior for my fiancée."

"oh, shut up," said f/n as she relaxed herself under his touch, "...wait... i'll end up being the princess of sunset savanna, won't i?"

"...yeah? what's wrong with that?" asked leona.

"kinda odd for the princess of sunset savanna to be working for the crown prince of briar valley," replied f/n, "but... as you said, let's not think about that for now."

"mhm... whatever..." mumbled leona as he closed his eyes, trying his best to fall asleep with f/n in his arms.

"love you, leona," whispered f/n before she fell asleep, causing leona to open one eye and stare at her for a bit. a relieved smile found its way on his lips as he said, "love ya too, diasomnia brat."

✧──────✧

up next: azul's proposal