❥ silver's proposal

ೃ༄ category: what-if scenarios╰┈➤ filetype: wattpad request

╰┈➤ filetype: wattpad request

╰┈➤ wattpad request: ❝ Can u do like a sliver proposal please

╰┈➤ sent by: l3mon__t3a

✧──────✧

it was the weekend, so the nrc students were resting in their dormitories and meeting up with friends. f/n was in the lounge, sipping on her tea all alone since the four were busy doing their own stuff. the diasomnia student that she took under her wing was busy training with sebek in the courtyard, silver's whereabouts were unknown to her, and lilia was most likely with malleus.

before she could take a bite of her tea sandwich, a random diasomnia student entered the lounge and immediately bowed at her. "l-lady l/n...! silver-senpai is in need of your presence in our backyard..."

f/n let out a curious hum as she set her sandwich and teacup down, "is he in trouble or in need of help?" the diasomnia student hesitated to respond as he stuttered, "uh... h-he told me not to disclose any details..."

f/n raised a brow in suspicion, but did not speak any further. she nodded and stood up as she and the diasomnia student went to the backyard. however, before she could take a look at what was happening, the diasomnia student spoke and made her stop in her tracks.

"y-your excellency! wait! please... excuse my rudeness..." 

the lady's vision was then covered by his hands as they continued walking, "...why did you cover my eyes?" 

"silver-senpai says it's a surprise..."

f/n was finding the whole ordeal odd and suspicious, but shrugged and let it happen anyway. as soon as they stopped in their tracks, the diasomnia student took his hands away from her eyes and said, "you can open your eyes now, lady l/n..."

doing as she was told, f/n's eyes began to open and the first sight she sees was silver standing before her with a rose in hand whilst the other was hiding behind him. the diasomnia student bowed at the two and left the area, leaving them behind. f/n smiled at silver and spoke, "hello, sil... what is all this?"

silver let out a heavy sigh as if he was nervous. he then knelt on the ground as he handed the rose to her, causing f/n to grab it from him gently. he smiled tenderly at the lady as he spoke, "n/n... i'm sure you know by now that you're incredible and i admire you a lot... i'm really grateful that we can spar and train together, i know i have a lot to learn from you... and... lately, i realized that i... want to be with you for the rest of my life, no matter how long it may be."

f/n knew where this was going. still, her eyes widened slightly as she watched silver reveal the jewellery box hiding behind him, opening it for her to see a beautiful ring. 

"n/n... no... lieutenant colonel f/n l/n... will you marry me?"

the lady blinked several times as if avoiding her tears to stream down her cheeks out of joy. she let out a soft laugh as she nodded, finding no trust in her voice not to crack due to how much joy she felt at the moment that she wanted to tear up. 

silver had a relieved smile on his face as he slid the ring into her fingers before standing up and engulfing her in a tight hug, staying silent as they held each other close for a comforting embrace. 

once they pulled away from the hug, silver held her hands and placed a kiss on the ring on her finger, smiling at her tenderly. f/n felt her cheeks warming up as her heart started beating faster, "well... we're engaged now~"

silver chuckled as he nodded before pulling her in for another hug, burying his face in her hair as he whispered, "i'm glad you said yes... i love you, n/n..."

"i love you too, sil."

✧──────✧

up next: jamil's proposal