❥ azul's proposal

ೃ༄ category: what-if scenarios╰┈➤ filetype: wattpad request

╰┈➤ filetype: wattpad request

╰┈➤ wattpad request:Can i request a 'what if azul propose to y/n' scenario plsss 🙏🙏😩😍😍

╰┈➤ sent by: HolyPP123

✧──────✧

it was currently 3 in the afternoon in twisted wonderland as f/n sat before the dorm leaders inside the mirror chamber. crowley was out for 'business', as he says, leaving f/n to take on the acting headmaster title once again.

they were having a prefect meeting to discuss about the issues surrounding their dormitory. of course, f/n did not forget to invite malleus, so the diasomnia dorm head was present in the meeting.

"alright, any other issues to discuss?" questioned f/n.

the dorm leaders shook their head, causing f/n to nod and dismissed them, "okay... you all are dismissed."

azul suddenly stood up from his seat and approached the acting headmaster. f/n gave him a small smile as she said, "yes, 'zul? is there anything you want to ask me?"

"yes... actually," spoke azul as he kneeled, causing f/n's eyes to grow wide as the rest of the dorm leaders eyed him like a hawk.

"what better way to profess my love for you than to let you know while these people are in the room, no?" chuckled azul as he brought out a jewellery box from his pocket.

vil raised a brow at his actions as riddle spoke, "what are you doing, azul? get up."

"acting headmaster... no... lady f/n l/n, you are truly a wonderful woman. you are strong, kind, responsible, and overall, amazing. i am being genuine when i told you i liked you. now, i am doing the same thing, but this time..." trailed azul as he opened the jewellery box, showing a beautiful diamond ring.

f/n was taken aback as she spoke, "azul..."

"i am kneeling down and asking you this question... will you marry me?"

the acting headmaster gaped at his sudden proposal. her heart started beating fast as her cheeks grew pink, suddenly embarrassed at how the rest of the dorm leaders are now anticipating her answer.

'please say no. please say no,' thought the rest of the dorm leaders.

f/n smiled at azul as she nodded, "alright, 'zul. i'll marry you."

azul's smile grew wide as he slipped the ring into her finger and stood up, pulling her close into a hug as he buried his face in her hair, hiding the blush of his cheeks.

"aww, congrats!!" cheered kalim as he gave them a grin.

malleus had a small smile on his face as he wished them well, "congrats. may you have a happy marriage."

"out of all people... whatever... congratulations," mumbled leona as he crossed his arms.

"congratulations, you two," said vil as he gave them a small smile.

"wow... two of my club members are engaged now... congrats," mumbled idia, though he wasn't physically there, as usual.

riddle merely gave them a smile as he wished them well, "may you have a wonderful marriage."

azul intertwined his fingers with f/n's as he smiled, "thank you, everyone."

f/n also had a smile on her face, but had not said a word as she hugged azul's arm.

as the rest left the mirror chamber, azul stayed behind with f/n as he could not believe he was already engaged.

"hah... to think i was single a few minutes ago," spoke azul.

f/n laughed at his statement and said, "well... we're engaged now. i honestly wasn't expecting you to propose to me at this very moment."

"i had planned it from the start," said azul.

"...you want to rub it in their faces that i'm choosing you, don't you?"

"...maybe..."

f/n sighed as she shook her head in disappointment, though she had a small smile on her face, "haaa... whatever... i love you, 'zul."

"u-uh...! yes, uh... i love you, too."

✧──────✧

up next: first year's shenanigans