❥ dating silver

ೃ༄ category: what-if scenarios╰┈➤ filetype: tumblr request

╰┈➤ filetype: tumblr request

╰┈➤ tumblr request:hey! i was the one who requested the scenario where F/n got engaged to Riddle i read it on wattpad and it was amazing! I was wondering if you could do a one shot where F/n chooses Silver and they start dating please? Thank you<3

╰┈➤ sent by: meowatsu (tumblr) / Axtsuu

✧──────✧

it was already the weekend in twisted wonderland, so none of the students are walking around to their next class or doing their homework in a hurry in fear of being punished by the professors. f/n was staying over at her dorm, specifically hanging out in the backyard where she would usually train sebek, silver, and the other diasomnia student. however, they are tasked to have a rest today.

f/n was holding onto her sword as she continued sharpening it with a whetstone. the weapon glowed lightly in the middle of her sharpening session, causing her to pause on her tracks as she brought the blade up for inspection. "why is it glowing again? i haven't been using my magic..." mumbled f/n before shrugging to herself and continuing her sharpening session.

as she wiped the blade clean, f/n heard footsteps approaching from behind. she did not need to turn around to know who it was, "hey, sil." the footsteps immediately ceased, as if surprised by how cautious she could be.

"...hey... how did you know it was me?" asked silver as he sat beside her. 

"i know the sound of your footsteps... ah, that sounded creepy, never mind," said f/n, "anyway, what are you doing in here? i ordered the three of you to take a break for today." 

"yes, but... i'm not here to train. i just thought i could accompany you. i saw you from my window," replied silver, causing f/n to turn around to look at the series of windows showing the view of the backyard. "...huh, i guess we give the students a show whenever we train out here," remarked f/n.

'...i guess it's now or never,' thought f/n.

"yeah... i heard a few students talking about wanting to train with you, too, but they feel intimidated for some reason," commented silver. "oh? then, we can give them another show to watch right now," said f/n as she turned to look at silver.

the diasomnia second year blinked in confusion as he said, "...i thought we aren't going to train today?" 

f/n placed a hand on his cheek as she quickly leaned forward and kissed him, shocking the diasomnia second year. the military officer pulled away and said, "i didn't say we're going to train. ah, sorry if i made you uncomfortable." silver's cheeks were a deep shade of red as he shook his head, "n-no... i was just surprised."

"oh, haha... well, i've already finished sharpening my blade, so we must head back inside———"

before f/n could stand up and finish her sentence, silver grabbed her wrist and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. he then pulled away as he stood up and offered his hand out to her, "...come on, dinner is almost served. i believe the one responsible for our meal is... um... father."

f/n stood up a little flustered before silver's words could sink in, "y-yeah... wait... lilia's in charge of cooking?!" 

"...i'm afraid so..."

f/n intertwined her hands with silver as she hugged him close, "right... so, does that mean we can go out for a dinner date now?" 

"i was supposed to be the one asking you out," said silver before kneeling down on the ground while holding her hand, "will you go on a date with me, my lady?" 

"of course, fufu."

✧──────✧

up next: malleus' proposal