✦ third years' valentine shorts

ೃ༄ category: DÉVOUEMENT ANTHOLOGY╰┈➤ filetype: official shorts request

╰┈➤ filetype: official shorts request

╰┈➤ official shorts request:Would you pls request make hilarious Valentine's Day shenanigans on first years, second years and third years in 3 parts of it? If you are okay with it?😅

╰┈➤ sent by: Bloodydragon662

✧──────✧

"excuse me..." spoke f/n as she knocked on the mirror chamber's door. currently, the third years are there for a meeting or some sort.

however, there was no faculty member present.

f/n raised a brow at this, but entered anyway. "sorry, headmaster crowley asked for me to drop these documents for the speaker."

vil eyed her for a while as he replied, "but... headmaster crowley is supposed to be the speaker."

f/n went silent before grabbing her phone out and walking away from the group. she then called crowley twice, until he finally picked the phone up.

"are you there, my dear niece?" asked crowley.

"yes... they told me you're the speaker," replied f/n.

"oops... i'm actually reeeally busy right now... would you mind taking over the case instead?"

f/n suddenly went silent as she stared at the wall, "...............uncle, stop dumping your responsibilities on me."

"this will be the last time, promise!"

"uh-huh... fine, i'll do it just this once," said f/n before she bid goodbye to the headmaster and tucking her phone back in her pocket.

with a deep sigh, she walked towards the conference table and sat on the headmaster's seat.

"...i'm sure you know by now why i'm here instead of the headmaster," spoke f/n.

"ah, poor n/n," teased lilia, "well~ hello, acting headmaster!"

f/n's eye lightly twitched as she stared at lilia before clearing her throat and reading the documents she held earlier.

'...a goddamn valentine's event... oh, i see... uncle did this on purpose!!!'

"that damned bird," mumbled f/n before tucking the documents away and looking at the rest with a small smile on her face, "good morning, third years."

"good morning, acting headmaster."

f/n carefully eyed each of the students in the room. seated on her left was malleus and beside him was lilia. idia was surprisingly present as well as he sat quietly beside lilia, but that did not mean he was calm. he looked like he was about to have his third panic attack by now.