Chapter 10 - First becomes Fail

*bgshhhh!*

I felt something that I bumped when I opened the door, I feel my body falling on the floor....

.

.

.

.

This time I feel pain >.<

.

.

.

I realized no one caught me from that fall. I rubbed my butt because of the pain and looked at the stuff that I bumped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"O.O"

"KOREAN GUY?!!"

I saw a guy who's also sitting on the floor, rubbing his butt and head.

I got his attention when I screamed 'Korean guy' .

"Je-Jessy?" He asked while getting himself to stand, he offered his hand to help to stand.

I took his hand and stood up.

"Hi" I said in a shy manner.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while still rubbing his head.

"This is actually..... my room?" I checked the room description at the right side of the door while tapping my skirt because of the dirt. 'MM22' I'm sure this my room.

"You're SU1-A too ??" He asked making a big smile on his face.

He's so damn cute !!! Uuurgh smile.... always smile.....

"Yes??" I answered with a confused face.

"Welcome to the classs!!!! " He screamed and raise his 2 hands that formed a 'V' shape.

I was surprised of what he did and also made other student stared on us.

"T-thanks" I said still giving him a confused facial expression.

He then lead me the way inside, and I searched for some vacant seats....

"Jessy!!" Sarah screamed out of the blue..