Chapter 53 - The Good Vibes

I jumped and hugged him because of surprise. I hugged him so so tight that made him to gasp. It's like I haven't saw him in a decade, LOL.

I saw his reaction while I'm hugging him. He's surprised because of my reaction, but I don't care!

I just wan't to hug this handsome guy in front of me.

This handsome guy will be my partner tonight anyways.

"Uhh Jessy, we're already late?" Trevor spoke while I'm still hugging him.

My eyes opened when I heard he talked. Well, I loose myself seeing his appearance here. I thought I'm gonna be alone tonight.

I then let him go from my hug and faced him.

"DAMN YOU!!" the words came out of my mouth while my hand slapped his left shoulder. He screamed because of pain.

I don't know what to say, but I hate him for not telling me he's fine. I hate him for not picking up all my calls. I hate him for letting me worry!

But besides of all those hates, I'm still happy seeing him alive, kicking and smiling in front of me.

"Oouch! Are you not happy I'm here??" He said in a mid high tone while having a sad face and rubbing his shoulder I slapped.

"OF COURSE I AM!" I shouted in front of him. "You made me worry! You're not answering my calls and texts! Even a single hi or hello, Nothing! Don't you know that there's so many people cares about you?! Especially me! what did you do ?? and.......... What the hell just happened to you? !" I scolded him while giving him my angry look. I really want to scold him for doing this to me.

"So..... many......-------..... people care? for me? especially...--------who ?? " He said smiling like an idiot while his head is leaning towards me telling me to repeat what I just said.

"Uh.. ... .uhmmm. .... .. WHAAAT ------HAAAAAPPENED!!!!!! "I responded opening my 2 hands asking him to tell the truth, and of course to cover what I had said. Damn I can't control myself.

"Sorry, but can I explain that inside the car? we're gonna be late tho" He responded and gave me the way to his car.

"Uhhh, yeah. " I responded after checking my phone's clock. We're already late. "But you really need to explain all!" I said and gave him my pointed stares. I then pick the skirt of my gown and made my way to his car.

He just smiled and ran before me to open the door of his car.

I hoop inside the car while not looking at him. My mood changed after realizing he's fine. I mean, he didn't let me know about it. I was like a crazy girl worrying and asking everybody earlier on the school about him. But look at him, HE--IS--FINEEE! ~sigh~