Chapter 3 - A New Pal

After 45 minutes, all of the students inside the room finished on time. We just need to wait a week for the result and the proctor dismissed us.

I'm preparing my stuff to go out of the room and Sarah said she'll gonna wait outside.

Unexpectedly, my eraser fall from the desk rolling to where the tall guy was sitting, noticing he also cleaning his stuffs. He picked up the eraser from the floor and stood and walked through me while I was looking on his handsome face and mesmerized with his damn hawtness...

Then....

He just put the eraser on my desk and go back to his place. -.-

"Thanks" I said with a cold voice and walked out from that damn room.

Gaaahh, he didn't even say a word or just say 'Hi, is this yours?' or 'B***h don't let anyone pick your F****g eraser for you!' Is it that hard to say? Well anyways, I should not be affected of his damn cold personality.

"JESSYYY!!! " Sarah screamed that made me go back to my 6 senses, yuh 6 senses. She turned on my 6th sense with her loud voice -.- *sigh

"Oh hey" I responded with a sigh, that guy seriously ruined my mood -_-.

Wait.. did he?? I shouldn't act like this tho. He's a total stranger and damn... I'm not affected I'm not! I swear! -- arguing with my own thoughts-tsss.

"I know were gonna pass that exam,. it's too easy!!!" she said while shaking my shoulder.

"I guess.," I said not looking at her.

"Well, Jessy are you gonna go here next week to see the result??" she asked.

"We can actually call them to know the result " I responded.

"Yeah, but still, it's nice to see it with your 2 naked eyes yah know " she explained.

"Is that necessary??" I asked.

"Not really, but students who took entrance exam here wanted to see their results personally. You know SU is so popular, and the reactions - Lol" she said.

I almost forgot, I'm at SU! My dream school ever!!!

"YES!! I'm coming here next week and were gonna roam around this huge university!!! " I exclaimed .

"Sure!!!" she screamed again. LOL!

I reached home with dad. I walked to my room and took a bath.

After a couple of minutes, my dad screamed downstairs that the pizza (I pleased him to buy one before we came home) is delivered on time. I made a spartan shower and ran after it . I took the small box and brought it to my room.

"Don't eat too much Jessy!! Or else you want to look like me!" he screamed.

I laughed while running upstairs. "Don't worry dad!! I have mom's sexiness, I won't follow your hot air ballooned body!" I screamed for him to hear me .

"Ouch! That hurts honey!" he said in a cracky voice.

"I love you dad, so much!! Leave the other box there i'll take that later xD!! " I screamed .

I opened the door of my room and sit in front of my lappy. I opened my facebook account and left it there.Then I opened my LoL account then played. I love playing this game. It seriously makes me happy. It takes my leisure time in purpose, I guess xD.

After a couple of hours of playing LoL, I opened my Facebook account and noticed 43 notifications, 16 friend requests and 5 messages. Wait, as far as i know, I opened my FB account just this morning, and I have this so many noty's again. *sigh* I opened first the 43 Noty's and scrolled it all down. It was just likes, shared and tagged photos etc. I'm too busy to check all of it, and then I opened the 16 friend requests, all strangers except one, it's Sarah!, Sarah Mhiere Olan, cool name tho, 'Mhiere'. I love it, but how come she knew my FB account ?,. tss whatever, at least were friends now.

Next I opened the messages. My highschool friends' messages and one from a stranger and... oh, Sarah did message too..

From Sarah:

"Jessy!!! I stalked you until here xDD! Well I just want you to know that I already knew his name!! "

Who's name??

---------------------------------

liked the story ?? vote it!!! thanks again to my beloved Cousin @ChristianNicavera for editing :3

Chapter 4, 5 and 6 tomorrow I guess ... :)