Chapter 44 - We'll Be Together

~Jessy's POV~ 

 When the class ended, we went to the USG Office to attend the meeting. Trevor's hand and mine were holding each other while walking and Amber is at my side. It's like we're a couple, but no approval that we're on. -_-. 

 For the past days, we're actually acting like a real couple. He mostly holds my hand. He always buy my favorite foods and eat it with me. He mostly uses my shoulder as his pillow when we're spending our leisure time under the tree at the mini park. Or I share with his earphones when he's listening a song from his phone and we both sing silently under the tree. Or one of us will laugh because of silly jokes. He takes me home always. He's pinching my cheek without a reason and I do revenge by hitting his arm or pinching his nose or ears. I always play with his red hair that makes him annoyed. We both texting each other at night that causes eye-bags on our eyes. We do hugs if one of us will get a low score in some of our quizzes. Comforting each other if we're facing problems or trials. He even became jealous everytime I'm having a good time talking to Loki, although he's not saying it directly to me but I sense it. I'm not a cold hearted person tho. And me, I also felt jealous if he ignores me and prioritize others, but I'm not telling him. Sarah and friends are always teasing us to tell if we're already in a relationship, but we both denied it. I don't know why, but I'm already happy with this situation. We're acting like a couple but no approval from each other. It's like, in just a single look of each other we knew that we love each other. It's like every sweet moment that we've done was saying that we're in love with each other. 

 We knew the strength and the flaws of each other. 

 I guess this is the what others so called MU or Mutual Understanding. I never experienced this before tho. I mean I do have a past experience about love or relationship but it's so different. 

 Before, me and my ex has an approval about our relationship or we tell each other verbally that we like each other. And now with Trevor, we don't tell each other about our feelings, we both doing it in actions. And this is way better than my past relationship. It makes me feel happy, contented and complete. I guess we both don't need the approval or tell each other about what we feel. Because right now, I can say that our actions speak louder than words. 

 *sighs* love -_- 

 I then shook my head and realized we're walking towards the USG office. I noticed Amber is talking to someone at our back, she's actually walking with us towards the USG office since she is also a FYR. I then looked at her and saw she was talking to someone on the phone. I just gave her a smile and continued walking while holding Trevor's hand. 

 After we reached the office, all the officers are already sitting at the long table facing the whiteboard having their laptops in their front. I noticed Amber then walked towards Harvey and hugged him while dipping her face on Harvey's chest. How sweet >.< .