Chapter 8 - Superstitious

Jessy's POV

I reached my home tired and lost.

I'm happy that I passed the exam. But the fact that I didn't expect to be on rank 4, I guess this will serve as a credit for myself :).

My dad was not surprised when I told him the news. He already knew I can do it. He's also happy for me that I ranked 4.

The SU said we don't need to go there to process our documents, we still have the VIP treatment. They are gonna process all necessary stuffs.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the roof. Stuffs are now coming on my mind, what happened today are rewinding.

uuuugh.... I hate him....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHY THE HECK IN THIS WORLD HE'S THE FIRST ONE THAT COMES INTO MY MIND?!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

erase erase..... I tapped my head

But, seriously.... I should thank him. He picked my eraser, he saved me from falling and he even offered me his bottled water...

yeah he did..

*Flashback*

"Damn! We should use the elevator!! " Sarah complained, while we're walking to the roof top of the campus.

"Silly!! Did you already forgotten? The guard said it's under repair! They don't use the elevator when summer break." Mara explained that made Sarah role her eye balls.

"Gaah! I swear I'm gonna complain to the principal office if this happens to me on class days -_-" Sarah said with a sigh.

"I will support you." Mark said giving support on Sarah's thought while holding his chest catching his breath .

We're actually tired climbing the stairs through the roof top of the universtiy.

When I suddenly felt thirsty and asked Sarah if she brought water while trying to rest my body on the stairs.

Unfortunately she don't have. I bet no one of us brought water without knowing this will be as tiring as this.

Unexpectedly... I saw a hand offering me a bottled water. I took and opened it. I'm about to drink the water but when I looked at the person who gave it, I stopped myself from drinking it.

.

.

.

I then closed the bottled water and gave it back to the person who offered it to me. "I'm not that thirsty, thanks anyways." I said and stood off of the stair and continued to walk..

.

.

.I actually saw his face, I mean Trevor's face!! He was the one who offered the bottled water.

Tsss.. I won't drink the water from him. If I did, then it will be an indirect kiss!! I still believe on that superstition tho.

*end of flashbakack*

I cut the thughts running on my mind, urgh ......

I seriously need to thank him.

But before that, I should burn him first with Natsu's Roar of the Dragon (LOL!!) to ease his coldness.

Thank God for this day. I prayed and fall asleep.