Chapter 48- Call Me Maybe

Chapter 48 - Call Me Maybe

I checked the time and it's already 2:30 pm, OMG! Harvey said I need to bring this stuffs as soon as I can ! but I'm so late!

I rushed myself towards SU ..... ...

After a couple of minutes of travel, I reached the school and..... ..

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE NEED THAT STUFFS NOW?! YOU'RE NOT THINKING ABOUT OUR JOB! YOU'RE JUST THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF! YOU'RE IN A POSITION BUT YOU ACT IRRESPONSIBLE! THE HELL IS YOU?! " A guy scolded me like I'm the worst person living in this world.

The surprised is not yet finish, Damn..

This guy in front of me is scolding me by coming late. He said, I flirted to Trevor that's why I'm late. Maybe we talked and talked and forgot our responsibilities as officers. Tssss...

He don't know the reason why.

I just let him scold me while the other officers are just staring at us.

I actually don't know this guy. Is he really an officer? I haven't seen him before tho . ~sighs~

"HEY!! ARE YOU LISTENING?! DON'T YOU GET WHAT I MEAN?!! " He continued screaming.

I just rolled my 2 eyes and cover my 2 ears because of his irritating loud cracky voice.

"Uhh.., Yesssss.... I got it. But.. .. .. .. . . Who are you again?" I said in a confused manner.

"AAAHHHHHRGHH!!!! YOU-SILLY-DAMN-HIGHTLESS-FIRST YEAR-GIRL- " He said while walking towards me while his face looked like he'll gonna eat me, crumple me and tear me. He seriously look so so so mad.

"Uhh... . . It's ok now Gem (Theproffesor10), Jessy got what you have said. I'll take care of her. .. " Tabe interrupted and stopped the guy from his plan.

The guy then left but before he totally disappear, he looked at me like this is my last day, I just giggled.

"Are you fine Jessy?" Tabe asked.

Tabe is actually the vice president of the USG, and Harvey's classmate. She's nice tho, an approachable person.

"Thanks for that.. " I responded to her and gave a smile.

"It's fine, just..... don't mind Gem. He's just being excited for his task. He likes decorating, and he waited here like more than half a day so... that's why he reacted so damn over. " She responded and we both giggled.