Chapter 47 - His Caring Mate

chapter 47 - His Caring Mate 

I examined his whole body from head to toe.

Well, he is not that masculine nor fatty. He has a pack of abs on his stomach, his two arms are lied down lining his head and his two feet was laying down straightly. His perfect face with his perfect body. #awesome.

After a couple of minutes scanning his whole perfect awesome damn body, I realized he was only wearing a boxer short.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed because of what my two eyes saw.

After screaming a couple of seconds, I covered my mouth realizing I'm on his room. I then noticed he opened his eyes slowly.

"Je-Jessy... .. ." He said in a cracky voice. I then faced him and realized he's still wearing a boxer that made me to turn my back to him. I seriously can't look at him.

"Guess you're allergic with this kind of body. (coughs)" He said that made me to raise my eyebrow.

I then faced him again to prove I'm not allergic whatsoever.

He was trying to sit down and coughing a lil' bit after I faced him. I then remembered he's sick.

I went closer to him and ask...

"Are you alright?" I asked and touched his forehead trying to know his condition.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry. The stuffs are on the table, take it to the school and tell the-m..... (cough)... I can't help.. (coughs).... sorry.... ." He responded while pulling his blanket to cover his body. He seems cold.

"Damn you.. You know that you're sick but you still don't wear shirt and pants? (sighs) look at yourself, your suffering because of cold!. " I scolded him while my 2 hands are on my waist.

"It's fine, I used to be naked when I'm on my bed so don't worry, I can handle this... (coughs)..." He responded while shaking a lil' bit and covering his mouth.

"... And.... I don't want people to take care of me. I've been the only one who's taking care of myself everytime I get sick. I don't wan't my Grandma to do that, she's too old. And our helpers were just giving what I need....... So don't worry ok ? (coughs - sniffs).. " He further said.

This guy. (sighs)

Seriously a pain in the ass.