Chapter 38 - Saturday's Plan

*Tok tok...*

A knock on my door interrupted my sleep. 

"Jessy!! Wake up!! " My dad screamed over the door while knocking it.

"Daaad!!! Today is Saturday. I don't have classes! So please don't bother me! I'm lack of sleeeeeep!!.. " I shouted to him and get back to sleep.

"I know honey, but your classmates are here." He said in a calm tone that made me open my eyes widely.

"Wha-what?! What are they doing here???!!" I responded and got up from bed and opened the door of my room.

"Woahh.... Are you learning some witchcraft honey?" My that joked while looking on my messy hair. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"Anyways I don't know what's their reason but they wan't you in a hurry. It's already 9:30 am." My dad continued.

O.O 9:30 am?! 

I then ran downstairs and welcomed my classmates who are sitting on the couch at the sala. 

"He-hey guys?!" I said to get their attentions. They just gave me a surprised look.

"Woah Jessy.. You just woke up?" Sarah asked me.

"Ye-yes??" I responded. "What made you here anyways?" I added while holding my waist and raising my eyebrow.

"Waaaw.. Great welcoming speech... We actually came here to pick you up because we need to finish our project today , remember?"  She answered that made me to remember we do have a group project that needs to be finish!

"Jess! Is this you?!" Loki asked while standing in front of the wall where our picture frames were hanged. He was looking at those pictures.

I walked towards him while rubbing my eyes. 

"Uhh... yeah." I responded after seeing he was referring to my elementary picture. I was wearing braces that time tho.

"Haahahahahaha......!!!!!!!!" He just laughed. I don't think I said something funny. 

"Why are you laughing?" I asked in a serious face and tone.

"Hahahahaha... because........ Ohh...... who is this?!" He responded and took the picture of my mother.