Chapter 19- Acquaintance Party

Chapter 19 - Acquaintance Party

*Acquaintance party*

"Towel? Check. Spare clothes? Check. Undies? Check. Soap and shampoo? Check. Sun block, lotion and perfume? Check...... I guess I have all my necessary stuffs." I said checking my backpack.

Today is our acquaintance party and I'm so excited!!

I'm actually wearing white short shorts, sleeveless blue shirt with a heart printed in front and a pair of havaianas slippers. I carried my backpack and walked out of my room.

"Woah!! Honey, you're gorgeous on that outfit! Where is the pictorial?" My dad joked.

"Thanks dad." I replied with grin.

"Need my help??" He asked.

"You don't have work?" I responded.

"Nope, I guess I'm free today." He answered.

"Ok then, bring me to school?" I pleased with a puppy eye.

"Hmmm...... Fine." He responded that made me jumped.

We're on our way to school.We're gonna meet there with the whole class.

I'm sitting on the passenger seat wearing my earphones and sunglasses. It's actually a sunny day.

~When you've been fighting for it all your life,

You've been struggling to make things right,

That's how a superheroes learns to fly....... ~ Superheroes by the script playing----

This made me to remember Trevor. He saved me not only one's but so many times.

This is actually my 2 and maybe a half months on SU. And my friendship with Sarah, Mara, Mark, David, Loki and Trevor is still going strong.

Those bastards who tried to harass me was kicked out of SU. They found out that they were doing it for the last 3 years and their victims are freshmen students.

"Take care honey!" My dad reminded me when we reached the school.

"Sure dad, thanks! " I responded and walked inside.

I saw my classmates inside the bus and are ready to go. I ran through the bus and and searched for Mara and friends. They all sitting with each other at the back portion of the bus. I searched for vacant seats. I chose the one which is near to them and still having my earphones on my ears.

"Let's wait for few minutes guys, we still have 3 person to wait." Amber said in front of the bus.

The bus is actually owned by SU and it is big that can cater all of us and all of our things.

I'm sitting near the window so that I can see the view on the way there.

We're gonna have our acquaintance on a beach resort so I have an idea that it will be a long road trip.

I took a selfie with my phone. I actually wearing awesome sunglasses. It would be a waste if I didn't take a selfie with it.

"Are you seriously obsessed with yourself??"

I heard someone talked beside me.

"Oh, Hi!!" I said to him.

"Just tell me if you need some help" He responded.

It's actually Trevor. He just appeared in a blink. -_-

"Sure!" I answered, that made me to turn my cam off, I fell shy on what he said.

"Woaaah!! I thought you're gonna sit beside me Jessy!!!" Loki said standing beside Trevor.

I am actually sitting on a 2 seated chair, near the window.

That made me realize that Loki doesn't have a space to seat beside me.

I stared Trevor to give him an idea that someone owned that space.

"Jessy's gonna sit beside you? Or you're gonna sit beside Jessy?" He responded that widen my eyes.

"Ahhh. Both.." Loki answered.

"Forgive me but I am already sitting here, and I haven't seen your name or anyone tagged on this chair." Trevor responded.

"Uhh, Loki!!! There is a vacant seat beside Anwen!!" I said to kill their convo.

"I'm gonna leave a seat next time if we're gonna go home." I added.

"Ok." He said staring at Trevor with a serious face.

Thank God *Sigh*

"Is he your boyfriend?" Trevor asked me when Loki left.