Chapter 50 - Please Notice Me

I went home and fixed the stuffs I bought earlier. That awesome gown, new make up sets, perfume, and I also bought some jewelries to pair my gown, and the gift for tomorrow morning's Christmas party.

After fixing them, I cleaned myself and lay down on my bed.

I was laying down and facing the ceiling when I remembered the quote that the waiter gave us.

'You can find true happiness inside your heart.'

Yeah I agree with it.

Happiness is always inside your heart, it's just that sometimes the mind don't complement.

I then remembered Trevor.

That quote made me realized how I like Trevor. He's the source of my happiness. He completes my day when we meet and have talk. He gave life to the butterflies in my stomach. He is my strength, my guidance counselor, my second parent, my brother, my best-friend, my partner and my love. He's everything I want. I want to own him and him to own me.

I.....

I....

I just want to be with him like forever!

Wooooh!!

I exhaled deeply because of the deep thought I had.

I wonder if he's fine now. He needs to be fine tho, God.

I reached my phone on the table beside my bed and dialed his number.

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*The number you dialed is unavailable.....* uggggh.

God, Trevor answer the phone!

I again dialed his number.

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*Phone rings*

*The number you dialed is unavailable.....*

Damn, why are you not answering your damn phone!!!

~sighs~

I'm starting to worry now.

I reached again my phone and texted him instead.

I said that he needs to update me about his health. I'm really worried tho. What if his fever became worst? What if he's admitted to hospital? I want to be on his side if ever that happen.

And I also need him tomorrow! Damn him.

I waited for few hours, maybe he'll gonna pick my calls up but still.

He needs to be on the ball tomorrow, I need to tell him this. I guess tomorrow is the right time to tell him. I don't know what will be the outcome of this but I need to do this, I just want him to know this.

Tho, I know he likes me too. His deeds and actions shows what he feels for me. I remember, before I hated him like hell. But idk, it suddenly changed into opposite. I guess that's how love works? 

~sighs~

I took the pillow at my side and hugged it tightly with my legs on it while rolling on the bed. I stopped from rolling after I felt tired and the butterflies in my stomach fly, and the stars on my head gone, and the hearts in my eyes disappeared. I then realized I'm thinking of him. Damn, he's the only one that makes me feel this way.

When I turned myself at my right trying to ease the feeling, I then accidentally saw the 3 pikachu stuffs displayed on the transparent cabinet, the stuffs that Trevor gave to me on my birthday . And suddenly, the feeling's back. Damn!

I then realized I'm so obsessed with him. Dang!

I checked the clock and it's already 12:37 am in the morning.

Ohh God, I didn't realized the world is still running.

Later is the Christmas party. And I can't sleep!

I again checked my phone but still there's no text from him.

I calmed myself down in order for me to fall asleep. I think some old happy memories without him and thank God, it helped.

*Clock alarms*

I took the alarm clock at the right side of my bed and killed it. I moved myself up and the light from my window strikes my face. I then realized it's already morning.

I jumped off of my bed and went to the CR for bath.

Today is our Christmas Party and the Christmas Party Ball.

I fixed myself gettin ready for the party later. I wore my black and white casual dress, black pair of sandals, and I also applied light make up. I also curled my hair at the bottom part.

After fixing myself and all the necessary stuffs for the party, I checked my phone trying to see if he leaved a message but I saw nothing.

I dialed his number, trying to see if he'll pick up.

Why is he not answering my calls? I dialed it for the nth time but no one is answering.

"Oh God, Please give him good health." I prayed. I'm really worried tho.

I took my stuffs at the top of my bed and saw the small gift I bought for him. Yeah, I bought him a gift. It's a sketch pad. He likes to draw, paint and sketch tho. I saw some of his masterpiece hanging in his room when I visited him. The first page of the sketch pad is a sketch of our picture. The picture he took when we're having a good time under the tree at the mini park. I gave my all effort to do that sketch. Tho it's not that good compare to his ability in sketching.

I went out of the house and enter my dad's car, my dad will bring me to school. While we're on the road, I can't stop thinking of him. I'm really curious tho, I'm really worried.

~sigh~

Hope to see you later, Dead Guy.