Chapter 36 - Silly Argument

"Sto-STOP!!!!!!! OUCCCHH!!!! HE-HEEEYY!!! LET GO OF MY HAAANDD!!!!" He screamed then pushed my head to let go of his hand. I then noticed the phone fell on the car floor. The phone then turned on and made me to saw the guy in front of me because of the light from the phone.

I was biting his hand while he was pushing my head. I stared at the person who suffering from my bite and noticed, I kinda know this person. That face is familiar to me!.

I'm still staring at him trying to figure out who the hell is this guy and suddenly.

"He-He..." He said and gave me a smile and licked the blood on his mouth.

"TREVOR?!!!!!!!" I screamed because of surprise.

"Garbage eater uh..??" He said and chuckled.

I kinda felt embarrassed when he said that. He was rewinding what I said.

I hate what he has done. It's like I'm gonna die because I'm very nervous. I thought I'm going to be raped by a dead person. Well..... if the dead person is him, why not!? LOL just kidding. I still want to preserve my what so called 'V' for my future husband yah know.

I stared at him and I realized the light of the phone is the reason why his face becomes bright like a dead person. The stuff on his nose was a piece of pop corn and the blood is maybe a ketchup from the burger he bought.

My mouth is still biting his hand while he was grinning on me.

I then figured out what he done. It was all him! He interrupted my stargazing thing. I'm not able to wish because of him. I need to revenge!

I bit him harder that made him to scream so loud. He pinched my nose but still I'm biting his hand, but I lost air after a while, that made me to let go of his hand.