TEN

Anna's POV
10th March 2021

I wake up to feeling that I'm going to be sick.

I get up and rush to the bathroom and I accidentally wake Dec up in the process.

I make it to the toilet just in time with Dec not far behind me.

When he gets here he grabs all my hair and puts it in a makeshift pony at the back of my head.

I sit against the wall and take a deep breath.

"Love, are you ok?" As soon as he asks me, I feel like I'm going to be sick again and lean over the toilet.

"Yeah, I think I'm done now."

We sit in silence for a few minutes to make sure that I'm not going to be sick again.

"Mummy? Daddy? Where did you go?" We hear Theo calling for us wondering where we are.

"I'll get him, you make sure that your not going to be sick again before you get up." I nod and sit there for few minutes thinking what I ate.

That's the only thing it could be...wait a minute.

I get a flashback from my birthday night.

Me and Dec had sex.

Could I be pregnant? I'll go and get a test later to be sure.

I take and deep breath and go downstairs to find Theo and Dec messing around in the kitchen.

"Mama helpppp!" Theo giggles as Dec blows a raspberry on his belly.

I smile and decide to help Dec and tickle Theo under his arms which makes him giggle more and moves to try and get us off him.

We eventually stop but Theo is still giggling for a while.

"Are you feeling better?" Dec asks looking worried but I smile to calm his worries.

"Yeah I'm fine, must be something I ate." I smile as Dec kisses me.

"Are you sure because if your not feeling 100% I can the day off." He still looks worried but there's nothing to be worried about.

"It's fine, I promise." He smiles and pulls me into a hug which Theo joins so it becomes a family hug.

————————

Dec leaves for training and I go upstairs to get me and Theo ready but I feel the urge to be sick again so I rush to the bathroom and be sick.

I throw up for the 4th time today and Theo waddles in and looks worried just like Dec did.

"Is mama ok?" He walks over and strokes my hair to comfort me.

I wipe my mouth with some tissue before I answer him.

"I'm ok sweet boy." I stroke his cheek and he smiles.

He's going to be such a gentleman like his dad when he's older.

————————