ELEVEN

Anna's POV
25th March 2021

I wake up to the feeling like I have to sick...again.

This has happened every single day since I found out I was pregnant.

The only difference is that I don't wake Theo anymore, only Dec. Not on purpose but he just naturally wakes up when I run to the bathroom.

I'm a month pregnant and Dec has been amazing with waking up and holding my hair back every day so I don't get sick in it.

There has been times where I have got sick in my hair but Dec has made sure that I don't see it and washes my hair for me straight away.

I sit next to bath and collect myself before getting up and starting my day.

Dec goes downstairs and starts to make breakfast whilst I see if Theo is awake.

I walk into his room and see him sleeping peacefully in his bed.

I smile and walk out but before I close the door, I Theo say something.

"Mama?" He says with a tired tone.

I turn around and see him sitting up in his bed whilst rubbing his eyes to wake him up.

"Good morning my big boy." I walk over and kiss the top of his head after he lifts his head.

He lays his head on his pillow and closes his eyes again.

"Are you tired?" I look at him and kiss his forehead.

He shakes his head and opens his eyes.

"I'm awake mummy." He lifts his head off his pillow and yawns.

"Go back to sleep baby." I stroke his hair as he relaxes his neck and his head hits the pillow.

He closes his eyes and his breathing gets heavier which tells me he's asleep.

I slowly walk out his room and quietly shut his door so he can get some more sleep.

————————

An hour later, Theo shouts from the top of the stairs.

"I'm awake!" Me and Dec look at each other and laugh as I walk to the stairs to get him.

He does this every single day. He shouts from the top of the stairs to get our attention and one of us goes to the top of the stairs and carry him downstairs.

He gets treated like royalty in this house.

I go downstairs with Theo on my hip and take him into the kitchen where Dec is finishing putting breakfast on the plates.

Dec places the plate in front of me and I suddenly feel the urge to be sick.

I stand up and run to the bathroom but I don't make it to the toilet and it goes onto the floor.

Dec isn't far behind me and sees my sick on the floor and stands still.

I turn around and see Dec standing there.

"I'm sorry." I start to cry and Dec wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"Shhhh," he strokes my hair and calms me. "It's ok." He whispers and repeats them 2 words multiple times in my ear.

Dec walks me out of the bathroom and takes me into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"I'm sorry, this is the first time it's happened." I sniffle as Dec wipes my tears away so Theo doesn't see them.

He goes into the cupboard and gets the cleaning supplies off before walking to the bathroom to clean up my mess, I assume.

————————

Dec left for training a while ago so it's just me and Theo but I keep having to rush to the bathroom to throw up.

Anything I eat, I just throw up anything I eat.

My phone pings and I look and see a message from Dec.

Dec❤️: Hey love, how are you feeling?x

Me: Hey, not so good. I can't eat anything otherwise I throw up :( x

Dec❤️: Maybe a milkshake? It fills you up and it's a drink not food xx

Me: We don't have anything to make a milkshake babe x

Dec❤️: Don't worry xx

Me: What do mean?x

He reads my message but he's doesn't respond.

Me: Babe?

About half an hour later, I hear keys jingle outside as the door gets unlocked as Dec walks through the door.

"What are you doing here? Your meant to be at training." I explain but Dec comes in and I see a McDonalds cup in his hand.

"I spoke to my manager and he let me leave early once I explained that I need to help you." He shrugs his shoulders and hold the cup out.

"One strawberry milkshake from McDonalds for you as I know it's your favourite." I take it in my hand as he walks over and goes to kiss me but I swerve.

"I've been throwing up all day, you don't want to kiss me." He grabs my face in his hands and kisses me.

"I. don't. care." He says between kisses.

————————

Decs milkshake theory worked.

I've had 2 milkshakes and I haven't been sick after them.

"It's good that your theory worked but I want to be able to eat without having to worry that I'm going to be sick." I sigh and look at Dec.

We are in bed as it's very late and we're very tired.

"We'll go to the doctors tomorrow and see if they can do something or give you a medicine that won't hurt the baby but will also stop your from being sick." He kisses the top of my head as I smile.

"Goodnight." I kiss him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight love." He holds me tight for the rest of the night not wanting me to go anywhere.