EIGHTEEN

Anna's POV
11th July 2021

Dec explained the entire situation and just a case of miss communication on my behalf.

I will never stop apologising for putting him and Theo through that.

That was a few days ago, today is the Euro finals so Dec has been on edge as soon as we woke up.

I'm nearly 20 weeks which means that I'm nearly half way through the pregnancy and the second trimester.

I'm currently getting Theo into his England shirt that says 'Daddy' on the back with the number 4 on it as well.

All the bags are packed except for the few bits as we are going home straight from the match tonight.

I can't wait to get home and get into my own bed with my L-shaped pillow that I forgot to bring here.

Dec did but my another but it's really uncomfortable but I've never said anything to him.

Dec is downstairs at the couch putting our suitcases in.

I have a bag for the last few things so we don't have to get the suitcases to put them in.

I'm wearing my England top with 'Rice' with the number 4.

Dec got me and Theo matching top so we can all be matching for the final.

I grab the bags and take Theo down to where Dec is waiting for us to get on the coach.

"Ready my love?" He takes Theo out my arms and takes him onto the coach as I follow behind him.

I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder as I'm tired.

"Go to sleep if you tired." I feel myself drift away just before Dec kisses the top of my head.

————————

"Wake up love." I wake up to Sec stroking my cheek.

I open my eyes and see that we are at Wembley stadium.

"Oh sorry." I sit up and rub my eyes.

I look at the right and see Theo with Mason.

"No need to be sorry." I stand up and stretch.

"That's so fucking cute." Dec mutters under his breath as we leave the coach.

Theo is on my hip, I'm holding him close to me of course.

I walk to the door with Dec holding my hand as he is trying to block the flashes from the media with his hand.

We get inside and Dec hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Take a deep breath." I didn't even realise that I had started to hyperventilate again.

He gives Theo to Mason as he walks by and Dec sits me down.

"I know you find it difficult with the cameras and everyone shouting at you, I did at first, but you'll get used to it and I'll always be there to hold your hand and calm you down, if thats what you need." I nod my head as Dec pulls me to his chest and calms me down.

"Thank you." I whisper as he doesn't say anything but does make sure that I'm taking deep breaths every so often.

————————

We lost the match in the penalties.

The match ended at full time 1-1 and then went into extra time but there wasn't any change so it went into penalties which didn't end well for us.

Theo is fast asleep as I put him in his car seat.

Dec is driving us home and I can't wait to get into my own bed.

I get in the front as Dec starts the car.

"Are you ok?" I ask him as I couldn't imagine how bad he feel, I would feel rubbish if I just lost the euros.

"Yeah. It is what it is." He sighs as I lean over and kiss him for motivation.

"I'm sorry." I say to him as he starts to drive us home.

When we pull into our drive a smile immediately appears on my face.

"I'm so happy yo be home." I say whilst I stroke my belly and rest my hand there.

I get out of the car get the bags whilst Dec gets Theo out the car.

I open the door so Dec can take Theo to his room, I turn around and see Dec standing there smiling at me.

"What?" I look at him and he starts to smirk at me.

"Nothing." I chuckle and shake my head as I take the bags into the house and Dec follows taking Theo up to bed.

I continue to get everything out the car when I go to lock the car but I realise I've left the key inside.

I get the key and lock the car from the doorway and jump when I feel hands slip around my waist.

"Are you coming to bed?" I turn around and see Dec in his pyjama bottoms with no shirt on.

I roll my eyes and lock the door.

I check it's locked multiple times before following Dec upstairs.

I get into our room and get changed before lying on the bed.

"Hurry up." Dec is genuinely like a baby sometimes.

I laugh and playfully roll my eyes as I turn the light off and get into to bed.

"Finally." He says whilst I cuddle into him and my L-shaped pillow that I've missed ever so much.

"I'm happy to be home with you." Dec says before falling asleep.

I turn around and kiss him before falling asleep soon after him.

Our family is perfect.