THIRTEEN

Anna's POV
23rd May 2021

I'm 12 and a half weeks pregnant and I'm just starting to show.

I was showing at around week 8 but you couldn't really see it but now you can actually tell.

There's a little bump instead of a flat stomach. Dec hasn't noticed yet but I'm hoping he realises soon.

We have decided not to tell anyone yet just incase things go wrong and tell them when I enter my second trimester, which is next week.

"Hey, your awake." Dec walks in and comes over to me. He kisses me and sits next to me.

"Hey, sorry I was really tired last night." I laugh and Dec looks at me with a look I can't read for once. "What?"

"Why are you sorry?" He asks me as I stand up and brush my hair.

"Well because I fell asleep before I could say goodnight last night, I was just really tired." I look at him through the mirror in front of me.

"You don't need to be sorry." He wraps his hands around my waist from behind and rests his head on my shoulder.

I rest my head on his and start to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Dec looks at me as I stare at him and smile.

"Nothing." He narrows his eyes at me.

He goes to say something but he's cut off by Theo walking in with his blanket trailing behind him.

"Are you ok baby?" I ask him and walk over to him as he puts his hands in the air so I pick him up.

"Tired." He says whilst rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want to sleep in mummy and daddy's bed?" I lie him down as he nods his head.

I start to sing to him and as his eyes get heavier and they close.

His breathing starts to get heavier so I know he has fell back asleep.

I kiss his forehead, stroke his head and leave the room so I don't wake him.

I walk out the room and see Dec standing outside our room with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I chuckle whilst talking and Dec walks over to me.

"Your amazing with him." He kisses me as I start to blush.

"I know he isn't mine but I feel like he is." Dec starts to smile and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"He may not be biologically yours but he is your son, after everything you have done for me and our boy. He is your son as well." I giggle as we go downstairs and get ready for the day.

————————

Dec left later than usual but earlier than he usually leaves on a match day because it's the last match of the season so he wanted to go a little earlier.

Me and Theo are playing downstairs when my phone starts to ring.

Dec❤️: Hey love, is everything ok?