Angry Fans (Part 2)

Nya and Skylor walked back to the beach house. The team already got in their swimsuits, but Skylor, thinking about her plan, decides to take a picture of Kai on the beach. Skylor gets dressed in her orange bikini while Nya puts on her one piece. The team heads out to the back door where the beach is. Cole brings the cooler full of sodas and energy drinks.

Kai looked at Cole questionably when he saw the energy drinks.

"For Jay, he said he wanted some so I packed them," said Cole.

Kai then walked to the grill and set a light, Skylor recorded it and posted on Instabrick saying,

That's hot 🔥🔥🔥 Like you @Hot_stuff 😉.

The post went viral again in a matter of seconds.

The team was enjoying their time with the barbeque and playing on the beach. Cole and Jay played beach volleyball and Lloyd and Zane did a swimming competition. Nya, Pixal, and Skylor sat down on the table gossiping. Kai is currently at the grill, flipping burgers and pieces of chicken.

"Skylor, you mind telling me what's this?" Nya asked as she showed Skylor her Instabrick feed.

Skylor just laughed at the top comment that said "STAY AWAY FROM MY KAI OR YOU'LL BE THE ONE ON THE GRILL!!!"

"Sky, you really are playing, quite literally, with fire! We cannot tell any of Kai's fan girls to stop, they are like a pack of wild animals!"

"So what?"

"This isn't going to go well for everyone, Sky!"

"Listen, I'll worry about it. If things go too far, I will stop."

Skylor went back to staring at Kai working the grill.

(Time Skip)

As nighttime filled the sky, the moon and stars came out. Nya, Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Zane, and PIXAL went to the fire pit they had on the beach. Kai and Skylor went back inside, they set up the fireplace and cuddled up to it. Both were enjoying each other's company. Skylor pulled out her phone.

"Hey, Kai. Is it okay if I can take a pic of us?" Skylor asked.

"Yeah, sure," said Kai.

Skylor turns on her phone and poses with Kai for a selfie. As Skylor presses the button, Kai gives her a kiss on her forehead. The picture is Kai kissing Skylor's forehead. Skylor takes a pic of the fireplace.

Skylor goes on instabrick and she posts both pics. She wrote on the caption, "Warming up here with some fire, also we set up the fireplace too 🥰", and soon enough, the fangirls started crying.

1 month later

Skylor was still playing this dangerous game. Post after post, she increased the intensity. From simple selfies of them kissing to her recording Kai training shirtless and saying how abs feel like under her touch. Fan letter after letter, they just kept showing up. At least the mailman was being paid more than usual.

Nya and Cole were sorting out the mail. Many were love confessions, some were mail directed at Skylor with not many nice things to say, and lots of it was creeps asking for weird things.

Nya already asked Kai multiple times to convince Skylor to stop posting but he said no. The reason why is because Skylor is never open about her relationship with him on the internet. He was actually glad to see her more comfortable with their relationship.

Kai is doing an ad for a random fragrance company. Skylor and Cole accompanied him because he hates doing photoshoots alone. He says he gets uncomfortable when all the ladies stare at him. At some point, he would've enjoyed the attention. But because he is with Skylor, it now feels unbearable when they try to hit on him. On social media it is different, because he can just say flat-out that he is with Skylor. But in real life, he doesn't want to come off as rude so he kind of has let them down easy.

"How much did they pay you for the photoshoot?" asked Skylor.

"About 10,000 coins," said Kai.

"You know, I once did an ad for a baking company, they paid me with free cake," said Cole.

Kai made his way to his mark and took off his shirt. The director gave him the bottle of the fragrance to hold for the pictures. After several pictures and poses, Skylor gave Cole her phone even though he was eating one of the sandwiches from the catering team.

"What?" asked Cole with his mouth full.

"Just record me, please," said Skylor.

Cole shook his head and put down the sandwich. He opened the phone and began recording Skylor. She walked over to Kai who was still shirtless and just pulled him in for a kiss. Cole cringed at them and was beginning to question his existence.

When the couple finished their PDA, Skylor took back the phone and unleashed hell. The video went even more viral than the first few times. It became such a big deal that even celebrity news caught on to it. The fangirls just went full on rage mode. They wrote letter after letter to Kai and Skylor. Basically, they said Kai belonged to them and Skylor belonged to the streets. The next day, the team knew the mailman was going to show up. But they didn't know how many letters would show up.

The mailman knocked on the door and the team was shocked to see that he had 5 sacks of fan mail. The mailman, breathlessly, handed over the mail.

"Please......Tell Skylor......to stop this......madness!" said the mailman.

The team took the fan mail and laid it all out for Kai and Skylor who were sitting at the dining room.

"PLEASE STOP!!!!!" yelled Jay at the top of his lungs.

"OK! Ok! We'll stop." said Skylor.

Over the next week, Kai and Skylor bonded over reading all the fan mail. They laughed, cringed, and were creeped out together. But they agreed on one thing. They wanted to make all the mail into napkins, however, they kept the best and funniest love confessions as coasters. The team was still mad about using them as napkins but at least it would save them a lot of money. But they all laugh at the coasters and read them out loud whenever Kai or Skylor are around.

A/N: Sorry that it took so long, I was finishing a fanfic and now I had time to finish this story. If you want to read the fanfic, search up Scrap n' Tap. Thank you for reading, I'll work on other oneshots. Grammar errors were fixed, sorry :)