Blondes really have all the fun, don't they?

(After Prime Empire)

After fighting in Prime Empire and saving Ninjago (again), the team is back at the monastery. Only to be slapped in the face by how dirty their home is.

"Fuck this!" exclaimed Kai as he went to his room.

As he dove straight into his bed, he opened his phone and saw all the messages from Skylor. Ranging from "why aren't you answering my texts" to "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!!!!" Then it ended on "Sorry, I just saw the news. Sorry to have bother you, pls don't break up with me :)", Kai just answered with "wanna hang out tomorrow?" Immediately followed by Skylor saying yes.

As Kai went to sleep, he thought about how great he looked as his avatar. Yes, his tattoos were gone and could replace it with a weird shape but he loved his blonde hair. Then he got an idea that might help with Skylor asking for some more "ALONE TIME" with him.

Next day

As Kai snuck off the monastery so he didn't have to clean up with the team, we went to the center of Ninjago. Skylor was at the Noodle house. She was helping with hosting and just wanted to go out already.

That's when Kai walked in.

She immediately dropped everything and dragged Kai to the storage room. Not even so much as a hello was said from both of them and they just started making out in the storage closet. Kai broke the kiss.

"Hey" said Kai.

"Hey, I'm sorry about all the messages I've sent you. I was just so worried" said Skylor.

"Don't worry. Actually, I got an idea for us to do later. And no, I'm not talking about sex."

"What is it?"

"During my time in Prime Empire, I had blonde hair. I was wondering if you wanted to dye my hair blonde?"

Skylor looked at Kai shocked. Kai's hair is never to be messed with, but now, he was willing to allow to change his hair for her. Skylor actually thought his hair could've looked great as blonde, ever since they met but his hair was always great.

"Really?" asked Skylor.

"Yeah, why not? We can go to the hair salon right now and maybe even get something done for you too."

"Alright, let's go" said Skylor as they both ran out of the Noodle House.

Time Skip

Kai got his hair dyed blonde. He decided to stick with a dye that stays on for a week. If he wants to dye it again, they'll be a product he can apply himself. Skylor looked at the final result, and by FSM, she wanted to drop on her knees for him. Before leaving, Kai posted on Chirper that he dyed his hair. He also said that he'll post a pic of it later. The fangirls went nuts over the news, they know he never changes his hair, so they were quite surprised when Kai announced it.

Kai and Skylor went back to her apartment and they were really in the mood that night. That night, Kai slept happily knowing that his idea made Skylor happy.

That morning, Kai decided to show his fans the end product.

The fangirls.......

........went.........

..........full........

.......rabid wild animal pack.......

........mode.

#hottieblondie was trending on Chirper. Over the next few days, Skylor decided to resume her game in angering Kai's fans. She ended up taking around 200 pics of Kai and herself. It took up half of the space on her Borgphone. Whenever Kai wasn't with Skylor, she looks at the pictures and she "ANALYZES" them.

However, Jay decided to take the full hater route. He made a website called kaismithisabum.com, he posts embarrassing pics and embarrassing stories that Kai made sure no one tells anyone. Nya contributed to it in secret. However, it never affected Kai nor the hashtag.

Kai and Cole were working out. Kai looked at himself in the mirror and was really proud of his hard work. Sure, it was nothing compared to Cole but he still felt hella good. While flexing in the mirror, Skylor walked and saw him flexing. She took a pic of him flexing.

"Hey, hot stuff" said Skylor as she approached him.

"What's up, Skylor?" said Kai as he kept flexing in the mirror.

"Hey Skylor! Can you take a pic for both of us?" asked Cole.

"Sure!"

Kai and Cole stood together and posed for the camera. The pic went viral, again. #buffbros, #hottieblondie, and #rockydangerbuff were trending now.

Time Skip

Lloyd called a team meeting. The attention was on Kai.

"Alright, I think we can all agree that Kai being blonde is the most FSM-awful thing that has ever happened. Right?" said Lloyd.

"Nope"

"Huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yep"

"Kai is so hot as a blonde!" Skylor defended Kai.

"Listen, I'm the only one in the team that can be blonde. So Kai, please get rid of your hair dye" asked Lloyd. Instead, the team looked at Lloyd with shock. Lloyd was jealous that Kai was getting attention of his blonde hair.

"Alright, at least we can all agree that people are taking his hair way out of proportion" responded Lloyd.

Everyone nodded.

Eventually, the team except Skylor, agreed that Kai will turn back to his brown hair colour. But Kai is still planning on having his hair blonde for Skylor. 

Blonde Kai is his secret weapon.

A/N: People asked for Kailor one-shots, so I delivered. I hope y'all enjoyed it and I will consider doing more Kailor. I'll still do Jaya but I might start doing some of my plot ideas.

See you at the top :)