Ready* (hc story)

Kai's jaw was left hanging. He didn't know what to think about. They weren't even Yin and Yang, they weren't even living together. How will they do this?

"Kai?" asked Skylor as she still had tears in her eyes.

Kai's mind was racing a thousand miles per hour, how could this have happened? They went through all the right precautions, they made sure everything was safe.

"Kai?" sobbed Skylor as Kai's mouth shut and he was looking down and thinking about everything.

"When? When did you find out?" asked Kai. "When did you find out you were pregnant?"

Skylor looked up to him, "About a week ago, I'm three weeks pregnant. You know when I told you I was sick?" Kai nodded. "Well, those 2 weeks were morning sickness. I should've told you earlier."

"So, what now?" asked Kai.

"I want to keep it. It's life we made, we can't get rid of it. It's our child, Kai," said Skylor as she put her hands on her stomach.

"Alright, but how are we going to do this? I can't drop my duties as the protector of Ninjago. Plus, you can't leave the baby alone in your apartment while you're working," said Kai in a panic tone.

"What if I move in with you guys?" asked Skylor.

"Sure, but we don't have spare rooms unless you want to stay with me," said Kai with a smirk. Even while freaking out, he still knows how to get what he wants.

3 months later

Skylor fully moved in with the team. However, the monastery is far away from Ninjago City, so Skylor is trying to find someone who will buy it. To say that Nya was a tiny bit jealous that Skylor was going to have a baby would be a little bit of an understatement. She's always wanted to start a family, so she did the right steps to proceed to her goal of that family. However, Kai skipped like 3 steps and is already on his way to have a son. They found out they are going to have a baby boy. Kai did want to have a family too, but maybe not this way. Kai and Skylor have been on and off since they met. They had their "special" moments together. Skylor was a virgin when she met Kai, but Kai was the playboy type. 15 "special" moments later, their son was conceived.

"So, what are you thinking of naming him?" asked Skylor as she lay down on the bed with Kai.

"I don't know, but I want to honour my father's legacy so I do want his middle name to be Raymond," said Kai.

"Alright, that's a start," said Skylor.

Kai started to rub circles on her stomach. Skylor turned her face to him. Kai smiled and gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

"What would name him?" asked Kai as he looked at Skylor's face and her stomach.

"I feel like we could name him, Jack. But you still haven't told me what you wanted," said Skylor dreamily as she stared into his dark brown with a hint of orange eyes.

"I feel like Blake could be good. Sounds close to blaze and one way or another, he will have the power fire," he said softly as he was closing the distance between her lips and his.

2 months and 1 week later

Skylor was getting very moody. She would get upset at whatever thing she came across with. She would get upset at how Jay and Nya were being flirty, Zane being in the kitchen with PIXAL, Lloyd beating his high score on Prime Empire, or even how Kai flirted with her.