Oooh, They're so baaaaad!* (Finale)

Nya just couldn't get Jay's act out of her head.

It was really messing with her. Jay had never showed this type of behaviour. She always saw him as a timid, scared, and very introverted person. She needed to talk to Skylor.

As she was on the bus headed to Ninjago City, she thought of the encounter again.

The way Jay cornered her.

His body on mine.

Whispering into my ear, it sounds like love song.

His body heat mixing with mine.

I wanted to be his.

How my knees went out as he kept making me beg for more.

I wish I would've done it sooner and maybe........

Nya woke up from her trance as the bus stopped in the middle Ninjago City traffic. She got up and left to go to Chen's Noodle House.

As Nya entered the restaurant, old memories came back. The memories of Kai and herself visiting the restaurant just for Kai to outrageously flirt with Skylor. But Skylor isn't a saint in those situations, she would sometimes call Kai to follow her to the storage room. Nya still remembers seeing Kai come back to his seat with a hickey on his neck and Skylor's hair messed up and her face being flustered. Mr. Chen always got mad when Skylor and Kai ran off in the middle of a busy day to "do important stuff," he would have to take over and even handle Nya's order. He knew who Nya was and it was awkward to handle her order.

Nya found Skylor working the hostess stand. Even after inheriting the restaurant, she still works in it.

"Nya! So nice to see you today. Are you here to visit your brother?" asked Skylor.

"Nah, I actually wanted to talk to you. You know, girl talk?" said Nya.

Skylor was bouncing up and down as Nya said girl talk. They went to a private booth and Nya spilled everything. Skylor was shocked to say the least. Kai and Jay knew each other, from what Kai told Skylor is that he is very introverted but what he didn't tell her was that he knew Jay had a crush on Nya. 

"Wow, I didn't know how hot Jay could be. So what happened after that?" asked Skylor.

"We went to the weight room. I didn't know he worked out, which also explains why he is strong. But HOLY SHIT, he is hella good looking! I wished I had asked him out earlier. What do I do now?" responded Nya with a dreamy tone of voice.

Skylor thought about it. "Play his game. Why? Cause if you want him, playing his game will lead you down a path to him. Don't compromise on your values or thoughts for him. Play his game but know that you can always call it quits."

Nya looked at her confusedly. "Really? What makes you so sure?" asked Nya.

"Trust me. If he values you and cares for you, it'll lead you down a good path with him. That's why I'm with Kai. I played his game," said Skylor as she held up her hand with the engagement ring.

On the bus back to her town, she started to think. Then she realized, she would have to sacrifice her reputation as the one who rules the hallways. She is the one who laughs in the face of the teachers, so will it change everything?

Time Skip

Jay finally got an upper hand on Nya. She was brought into the same Janitor's closet she tried to get Jay. He did his dominant showing to Nya again. This time, Nya gave into his demands. Even though Jay was willing to dance around this for awhile, it was going to be his game but he guessed that she skipped the process. After a couple weeks, Jay decided to show his dominance to Nya in public. And people started to notice this. Whenever she saw Jay at lunch, she would sit with him and they got to know each other. Whenever Jay showed up to her locker, she got very shy and submissive to Jay. Whenever Jay was working out in the weight room, she would stare for a long amount of time.

Jay's process was working. He made Nya more comfortable with him during public. Whereas Nya would've kept Jay in the dark for the rest of the school year.

This will be an interesting school year, because Nya still rules the hallways but now she rules them with Jay. The only person in the couple who will submit to their dominance is Nya to Jay.

A/N: So, I finished this. I'm also thinking about Jaya week, I know it ended a while ago. However, I think I'm going to do it but at my own pace. I don't want it to feel like homework. Whenever I want to write anything, I want to make sure it doesn't feel like homework. Especially when it's subjects from other people, it often feels like homework to me. So I will do Jaya week but at my own pace.