Tokyo Drift

Jay is working on the Skyline at his auto shop. The car is being prepared for a drift train down the mountain of Ninjago in three days. The streets have been closed and his friends are ready to go down the mountain. Lloyd is hesitant because he doesn't think his Challenger can be used to drift or that it won't fit the vibe. Cole told him to not fret and he was taking his classic muscle car for a ride too. Kai couldn't join, his project car is still not working. The only car he has is his red pickup but his project car was supposed to be used for the drift train and the Underground Ninjago street racing scene. Gangs infested the scene, they named themselves as the serpentine tribes of Ninjago. They were mostly legend and myth, but these guys are real. The strongest gang is the Ancondrai, they control most of the races and sometimes rig them for fun. We don't do street races unless they really need money.

Jay tries to stay clean though. He was raised by good people who told him not to get in trouble. However, Jay knows people who will back him up when the time calls for it. His parents, Ed and Edna Walker, raised him in a junkyard. Ed taught him how to fix cars, weld, and fix electrical issues. It looked like Jay was set for life, that is until he went to a street race with some friends.

He was very ambitious. His Skyline was truly one of a kind. Somehow he managed to get an electric motor and altered the ECU to fit both the electric motor and the Nitrous. His masterpiece is this very car. That car was also what convinced so many people to use his auto shop.

Jay was tuning his steering when he heard a loud motorcycle outside. He got up and went to the main entrance. The girl riding the motorcycle had a short ponytail, a small mole on her right cheek, small pink lips, her eyes were a mix of brown and light blue, and her figure. It looked like God really took time out of his day to make this woman look near to perfection. Because if He made her perfect, no mere mortal could be with her. Even then, she still looked way out of everyone's league.

Jay approached her. "Hey."

"Hey, you run this shop right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm the owner and sole mechanic," said Jay. Unfortunately, he is the only person working in the shop. He hasn't had good luck with hiring people, either they didn't know what they were doing or they just had dirty tactics to make customers return and waste their money.

"I need help. I'm looking for a job, do you have any options available?" she asked.

"Well, I need helpers and other mechanics. What can you do?" asked Jay.

"I'm a good mechanic, I helped my brother with his pickup," Jay never met a woman, apart from his mother, that was interested in mechanics and engineering.

"What's your name?" asked Jay.

"Nya," she smiled. Jay immediately felt like he could die a happy man from seeing her smile.

Jay went through the hiring process, she really was a good mechanic. He finalized all the paperwork and she was officially hired.

The next day

Nya showed up on her bike, she had a gym bag with her. She went into the bathroom to change into her coveralls. Jay and Nya worked all day on the cars that customers brought. Jay at a certain point was checking out Nya as she undid her top half of the coverall and tied it around her waist. Her tank top showed off her beautiful curves. To Jay, women are like classic cars, with curves and a beautiful sound. Nya ticked off one box, now he wanted to make sure she ticked off the beautiful sound box. Halfway through the day, Jay took off his shirt as the heat was getting too much. He wanted to stop working but the cars were on a deadline. He was undoing a brake disc on a car when he noticed Nya staring at him shirtless. But Jay stayed focused on the task at hand.