Angry Fans (Part 1)

"So, we have a letter from Seliel to Cole." The mailman handed the letter to Cole

"A book called 'How to not blow up your inventions.' I would assume for Jay."

Jay took the book. "You know, you should never assume. Cause it makes an ass of you and me."

"And some fan mail for Kai. Still can't believe it is mostly fangirls giving you mail, what about your lady friend?" asked The mailman.

"We text. Anyway, thanks for the spam mail. Goodbye to you sir." Kai shut the monastery door on the mailman.

Kai is no stranger to fan mail. He's been receiving it ever since he started working as a ninja. Fan girls are obsessed with him, he may have saved Ninjago countless times, but they don't care. All they want is a little of their shirtless Kai. Unfortunately, Kai's been showing up more on advertisements. He needs money so he can finally buy the new edition of Prime Empire. His dad already got it. Ray and Kai have been playing with the old version online for quite a while. However, Ray isn't the stereotypical dad that doesn't know how to use electronics. Maya is the parent that doesn't know, she only knows how to use brickbook.

"Ok, time for another terrible love confession or straight up wacko." said Jay as they entered the living room. Skylor was sitting with Nya on the couch. Zane was in the kitchen but he could hear what was happening. Cole and Jay sat on their beanbag chairs and Kai sat on the recliner with the letters in hand.

"What's that?" asked Skylor while pointing at the letters.

"Kai's new lover." said Nya in a teasing voice.

"Fan girls confessing their love or weird fans asking for weird things," said Kai.

Kai opened the first letter and immediately said "Nope!" Then he opened the second one. He smirked and began to read.

My beloved Kai,

This is probably the 20th letter I've sent out to you. I hope you still read it. You cannot deny that we have a connection. You know that I dream of you saving me each and every day, and to a certain degree, you do. I am hopelessly in love with you. But one thing I don't understand is this, why are you still with Skylor? She can't possibly be better than me. My love, don't let her come in between our destiny. Our love is endless, it knows no boundaries. I know the day you will come to me asking for me to go with you. To run away with you, forbidden love is the best kind of love.

Yours truly,

Jane

Everyone in the room, except Skylor, laughed. Kai kept reading some of the fan mail, all these love confessions were cracking everyone up. However, one person wasn't feeling like laughing because she just experienced something she never did. Skylor was jealous. After all the letters were read , Jay threw them out.

After everyone left the room, Skylor went back to dig them out. She saw one thing in common with all the letters, they were asking Kai to dump her. She knows he wouldn't do this but she feels like something has to be done to show that Kai is taken. So she came up with a plan.

(Time skip)

It was the weekend, the team planned a getaway because there has been nothing but peace in Ninjago for the past few months. The team packed their swimming essentials, summer clothing, a few snacks, and they headed off to the beach house that Jay bought from his inheritance from his biological dad. They decided to only take two cars, Kai's pickup and Jay's modified import. Kai, Lloyd, Skylor, and Pixal were in the pickup, while Jay, Nya, Cole, and Zane went in the import.

Both cars were partying with their music blasting and singing along to the music. However, Skylor had other plans. She did sing along, but she got out her phone and began recording. In the video, Skylor was singing and she panned the camera to have everyone in the background with her.

Once the music had died down, she started to record a flirtatious conversation between her and Kai.

"Why is my uber driver so damn sexy?"

Kai looked at her for a second before turning back to the road.

"Why is my redhead passenger so damn fine? This must be a dream."

"It isn't. "

"Really? Well in that case, I hope you don't mind. I need something special."

"And what is that?" enquired Skylor in a seductive voice.

Kai leaned over while still keeping his eyes on the road, "You." he whispered huskily.

"Keep driving until we get to the beach house and keep it in the room!" shouted Lloyd from the back seat.

Skylor stopped recording and cut out the part where Lloyd yelled. She went on Instabrick and posted both videos. She put the caption "Going to the beach house to spend it with friends and babe @ hot_Stuff :), can't wait for what is planned for tonight ;)."

The post went viral. All the comments were about Kai and telling him to stay away from "The Witch!" Skylor had a smile on her face when she kept reading the comments. There were a few good comments, like "Yeah! lucky girl :)", "kai is lucky to be with you", "have a good time, both of you ;)", and so on and so forth.

When they arrived at the beach house, Nya pulled Skylor aside to talk.

"Are you crazy? Do you know what sick game you are playing here? Sky, this could have negative consequences." whispered-yelled Nya.

"Oh, I know what I'm doing. Something has to be done to remind these fans that Kai is mine and mine alone." said Skylor with the most serious face. This kinda scarred Nya.

"Um, he's my brother."

"Not anymore, now he's my boyfriend!"

This wasn't going to end well for the team.

A/N: First one-shot ever. Tell me what you think!