My Beautiful Violence (Scrap n' Tap) +18

If you want to understand the story, you'll have to read my story Scrap n' Tap. You'll get the full context of this one-shot. The reason for +18 is because of blood and fighting.

Kai was preparing with Skylor in the locker rooms. He was holding the pads and she hit them while Kai called out the combo.

Skylor punches, elbows, knees, and kicks the pads. Even being retired, Kai still couldn't get away from fighting. Skylor was now his wife and trainer. When it comes to training, Kai will be as honest and as harsh as he would be with any other fighter. He won't hold back on Skylor just because she's his wife.

As Skylor puts on her fight gear for the walk-out, then a voice comes from the door.

"Mami!!!"

Then a small red blur runs towards Skylor. The blur hugs her legs and she looks down at him.

"Hey Blake! Where's Aunt Nya and Uncle Jay?" asked Skylor as they were supposed to be taking care of him. She leans down to pick him up.

"They are talking to Papi right now, they want to know how you and papi are before you fight. Are you gonna kick her in the head or the butt?" said Blake.

Skylor laughed at Blake's comment. She then tickled his stomach.

"Well, I guess you're gonna find out tonight. I swear, you are smart for a five year-old."

Kai walked in.

"Well, look who's here distracting Mami! Come on, Blake. Go back with your Aunt and Uncle. Mami needs to get ready to fight."

Skylor sets him down and he runs back to his aunt and uncle.

Kai gets the bucket, water and stool for the fight. Skylor does the last of her warm-up and then a man walks in the room.

"Skylor, we go now to the walk-out."

The man left and now Kai, Skylor, and Cole leave the room on their way to the cage.

Cole and Kai helped Skylor train for her fight against Katlyn Jones. They reviewed her fights and found areas where she was very hittable. Katlyn Jones is the current Strawweight Champion, she has a record 17-1 and is on a 10 fight winning streak. Skylor has a perfect record of 22 wins and zero losses.

Once the cage doors closed, Skylor and Katlyn were fighting. Skylor kept throwing kicks and most of them were finding success. After the first round, the fighters went back to their corners. Skylor sat in the blue. Kai brought the spit bucket, drinks, and ice.

"Alright, you're doing good. The kicks are definitely making it uncomfortable for her, but don't rely on them. Just try to out strike her, choose your shots but know when to turn it up," said Kai.

"Whatever you do, try to avoid the ground. Her grappling is good but we don't want to risk a submission. Only bring the fight down when you can't out strike her," said Cole from outside the cage as only one person from the corner is allowed in the cage.

Then wood smacked to signal the corner to finish their work as the second round was going to start.

Kai picked up the stool and packed the water and ice in the bucket. He left his wife as she stared down her opponent.

The cage door closed. Skylor went to work, she just kept out boxing her and kept the fight standing up. Katlyn kept trying takedowns but Skylor stuffed them. Katlyn tried to land that punch to set her down. It only ended with Skylor scoring a knockdown.

The second round ended and the corner did their job.

"Ok, that was amazing. You scored a knockdown, but don't get cocky. You won those two rounds but we still have three rounds. Don't make it go to a decision. You need to finish her. I can see that she wants to go for the takedown," said Kai.