I'm stepping away from Wattpad (On Hiatus) *new announcement at the bottom*

Yep, some of you may have seen the convo board. All I have to say for now is I'm sorry and thank you to everyone who has been very supportive. You guys helped me through some of the toughest times. Unfortunately, I feel as though I have to take a step away from the platform. I hope every writer I've met strives in their work and that all my followers stay safe. I don't know if I'll be back, but I just want to thank everyone who helped me achieve these amazing feats for me. 6777 reads on all my projects, 91 votes casted, and 67 comments.

Thank you.

Bruno :)

Couple weeks later

So, I'm back. I took some time to reflect on myself and my faith. I've made important progress in my life and faith. So, ya boi's going to college this fall! I've been accepted into the college I've been wanting to go, so I'm excited for that. Recently, I've taken what could be considered the biggest step in my faith. I hope it strengthens my relationship with God and I can grow in His grace and love. As for my stories, I really don't know if I'll return to writing anytime soon. It still stresses me out writing these stories because I want them to be perfect and for everyone to love them. I don't want to make my stories into a numbers game. That just makes it toxic for me to write. I'm not writing and time soon, but I will interact more here on Wattpad. Yes, I still wrote about CookieCrumbleWay and how I wish for everyone to keep her in your prayers. When I heard the news, I knew that staying away from the platform wouldn't help. If I do decide to start writing again, I'll announce it. I love sharing these stories but it made me angry that I was focused on the numbers rather than the stories themselves.

I hope you guys enjoyed your time on Wattpad without me ruining it, but now I'm back to ruin it for everyone!

Maniacal laughter

Anyways, bye bye!        :)

Me coming back to annoy everyone on Wattpad after nobody missed me