Chapter 23

Rapunzel's Point of View

We were on our way to find Hope and tell her that we were in with the plan she wanted us to do. I'm not a fan of her myself but now this just got a bit serious and we need to do something about it. We got to her house and Hiccup knocked on the door. No one came so he knocked again still no answer. "Hey Hope I know your in there you never leave unless you have good reason to," Hiccup shouted. We then heard someone come by the door "Go away!" well that was rude I thought to myself. "Oh come on you always come to us so we decided to come to you for a change so let us in, please," I asked politely as I could. I heard her sigh and then the door opened and she welcomed us inside.

"What do you want then?" she asked but something felt strange, like she had a change of attitude because something had happened, "Are you okay?" I asked her without knowing I turned to see Hiccup giving me a look, "Sorry," she sighed "Don't worry but yes I am fine," that is strange usually when I say something rude she gives me a look or says something back. Now I know something is wrong. "Anyway we came here because we wanna help, we thought about what you said to us and we decided that we are gonna help you," Hiccup said. She walked away while saying, "No the only reason you came to say you wanna help is because what Merida said to you today and you can now see how dangerous Fear can be and that's only the first of it," wow she does catch on fast, "Okay so yeah your right but we need her to know its not true can you help us," she shook her head with the answer giving off no. "Great thanks," I said to her. "Look I'm sorry okay I would help you but I have decided not to maybe I have better things to be getting on with in life so the only help I am going to give you is be warned on what lies come out next," wow very helpful I had enough so walked to the door then Hiccup came and followed me and we left with her back to us.

"Hey um Hiccup did you sense a bit of tension in there like something was wrong and she didn't want to tell us," I asked him "A little but who knows what runs through her mind and besides she won't always help us I mean we rejected her a few times so maybe that's what's she doing to us," I sighed "That's not what I meant," we stopped and he looked at me "I know what you meant and yes there was a bit of tension there but I don't think we will ever find out why," "Oh Yeah you will," We both turned around and standing right in front of us was a girl wearing a ruby red dress and had ruby red hair tied in a side braid.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.