Chapter 25

Hiccup's Point of View

"Finally, I get to see you well lets say in the flesh," the girl said standing in front of us. "Let me guess your Fear," I asked her she smiled and bowed "The one and only," Rapunzel took a step back which indicated that she was scared. "Well what do you want?" I wondered. "I'm not here about what you think I am here because you went to see my sister and you felt tension there and your little friend there wants to know why but your not really bothered are you?" I gave a little laugh "Well for once you actually got something correct and no I'm not bothered and Rapunzel here was just asking and we are now leaving," I gave a little sign to Rapunzel and she nodded and we started walking in the other direction. But Fear was standing right in front of us.

"Trust me you do want to know so I am going to tell you I happened I convinced her to change her mind," I looked up at her "Really or do you mean threatened her but do you know what it worked cause she won't help us so go about do what you do best but just so you know we will try and stop you," I said to her and we barged past her "You just made a wrong move there Hiccup what makes you think Merida will trust you now!" she screamed at us but I ignored her and we carried on. "Um Hiccup this is not the way home, home is the other direction?" Rapunzel said to me, "We're not going home we are going back to see Hope and ask her why she lied to us," I had a bit of anger in my voice when I said it but I needed to know and get something out of her that we might need.

Back to Merida's Point of View

"Where have you been?" I switched on the light because I seen a figure in the middle of the room. "I thought you would be in bed," she answered me I got up and walked towards her "Answer the question Fear," my voice started to fill with anger and why shouldn't it. "I went for a walk and found Hiccup and Rapunzel I followed them and they went to see my sister for information and when they came back out they saw me and threatened me," she sounded scared so I went and sat her down on one of the chairs "Are you okay?" that was all I could say to her and for a moment I forgot about the world around me. She told me she was fine so I wondered up to bed but this only made me even more angrier now I needed proof and I needed to see it from Hiccup himself.