Chapter 35

Hiccup's Point of View

I chucked the crystal in Merida's direction and called "Now make it stop!" she made it stop replied "Thanks" and walked out the cave. I pulled Rapunzel into a sitting position. Elsa and Anna came over to see if me, Jack and Rapunzel were okay. Rapunzel started to drift off to sleep. Probably from exhaustion from what had just happened.

All I could feel inside of me was anger, anger of why she would do this after everything that we had did together, what made her do this to herself. Fear. That is the only person I could think of right now and I was possibly correct. I placed Rapunzel gently onto Anna's lap stood up in anger and raced out the cave. But as I stood up I said to them "Get Rapunzel home I'm going after Merida," then broke into a run "HICCUP YOU CAN'T HOLD UP!" it was Jack who was shouting I didn't listen just kept running and running. But Jack was only just faster than me and pulled my shoulder to stop me from going any further. "If you go after her your dead, you hear me. She is stronger than you and you know plus the fact that she is a witch just doubles that she is stronger than you." he did have a point about what he was saying. "Listen we will find another way we will but this, this is not it not by a long shot." Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel weakly by there side. I sighed and agreed so instead of going after Merida we all went back to Rapunzel's house instead.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.