Chapter 34

"Did you follow me here?" I asked with anger to my voice. This is outrageous how did he and his so called friends know I was here, why were they here? "I saw you yesterday come here," it was Elsa who stepped forward. "You were the person I heard behind the wall then ran away, that was you!" she nodded to give her answer. "Is it true what this does, this crystal. Merida you have no idea what your getting yourself into just stop now!" It was Hiccup who spoke this time. I sighed a huge one in fact and replied "Why would I do that, with everything you and that girl called Hope are doing to me. Fear is the only one who actually appreciates who I am. Unlike all of you who think that i am useless and weak." I spat at them. Some of them staggered back but Hiccup and Rapunzel stood their ground. Yep just like I thought what such a good couple they would make. And all that time I thought that he would fall for me. WAIT what am i saying shove it out your mind Merida.

"I have never said that you were weak Merida, do you wanna know what I have done for you-" I cut him off before he could say another word. "Save it Hiccup your just like the rest of them and you know it, you just wanna get under my skin like always, manipulate me into thinking you wanna be friends when you just wanna get rid of me like everyone wants," he shook his head and made disgusted noises "Now give me that crystal before it gets ugly in here!" I said. He put the crystal behind his back and replied "Then let it get ugly cause let me tell you this you will have to go through us to actually get it you understand!" WOW he is risking his life just for a crystal. What a stupid move to make I thought. "Bring it on then Hiccup!" I called back.

It was pretty simple really I created a huge gust of wind and pushed Anna, Elsa against the rock wall on the right and Jack and Rapunzel to the left so all was left was Hiccup standing in the middle. Once I hit them I heard him call out "NOOOOO," he ran over to Jack and Rapunzel but didn't drop the crystal in his hand. "Oh come on Merida leave them out of it your fight is obviously with me so leave them out of this!" he cried out at me. "I'll leave them out if it, just give me the crystal," he hesitated and I crushed my hand into a fist and squeezed hard. "AHHHHH make it stop," it was Rapunzel who was screaming. "What are you doing to her!" Hiccup shouted at me. I laughed "You really wanna know, well if you must I am crushing her insides so in a few minutes or seconds she will be dead. NOW GIVE THE CRYSTAL HICCUP!" I yelled at him at the end.

"AHHH Hiccup make it stop please make it stop AHHHH!" Hiccup looked from Rapunzel to me and back to Rapunzel then back to me. He hesitated and threw the crystal in my direction "Now make it stop!" I placed my head back to its normal position and replied "Thanks," and walked to the exit of the cave.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.