Mistake

"...a favor?" The cold toned man froze. "Yes." I bent closer to his ear. "You're.. really attractive, you know that?" I whispered.

He turned red. "S-shut up! You are so drunk... Ugh..." The man blurted out.

"Maybe, but... Since my wife is cheating... Can't I do the same?... It's only fair.... Right?..." I muttered, whimpering.

"Cheating is wrong... You've got it all wrong..." He gritted his teeth, attempting to push me off of him.

"Hey... How about we make a deal?..." I said as a desperate move. "What?" The man sighed.

"If you.. sleep with me... I'll.. do whatever you want."

There was a dramatic pause. It looked as if he was thinking about what he would want, and eventually got an idea. He smirked. "Yeah? Anything?"

I grinned, grabbing his hand as I took him to a hotel next door. It was directly by the bar, which was pretty convenient, although the price was pretty high.

The man, with a pretty annoyed face that I was dragging him around, followed behind me. We arrived at the room, and I immediately pushed the man onto the bed, craving more.

I rushed my hand underneath his shirt, feeling his pale body, but everything a bit hazy from the alcohol.

"Ahh.. you're so drunk..." The man laughed, the laughter soon turning to a grunt as he realized his pants were already off and I was already preparing him.

"Shh... Do you feel me spreading you? So warm..." I whispered, biting my lip.

"S-shut up..." He groaned.

I shoved his head down onto the pillow. "Stop talking would 'ya?"

"Mmf-" he looked back at me, my fingers inside of him. My shirt was off and my pants were unzipped.

"Gah... Why do you... Have to look like that...??!" His face was red, and he quickly turned back around.

"Huh? What was that?" I asked him, hoping for a response but all he said was "hmph".

I ripped my fingers out, pulling my dick to his hole. I pushed it deeper, hitting his prostate. "Doesn't it feel good? Hm?" I slurred, pulling his face to face me.

"Nngh!" He grunted as I pushed. "You're getting me so worked up.. and I don't even know you!... Haha..."

"I-idiot!!" He moaned out. "Naruto.. gah.." he mumbled small moans.

"Eh? You know my name? Or did I tell you? Ahhh, I can't remember." I chuckled.

I gripped the side of his body while the man gripped the pillows. His legs became shaky, while the rest of his body quivered.

"Nng," I groaned as I pushed farther in, and began thrusting in and out. The man let out drips of pre cum on the sheets. "Ahh, this feels so damn good~."

"Haa... Hah... Nn!" He huffed. His back arched a bit as I thrusted. I began to pick up the pace. "You... Whatever your name is! Why am I so turned on right now... I barely know you--"

"Shut the hell up.. and thrust faster!..." The raven yelled, moving his hips back, which in turn made it go in more.

I grinned at his response. "Something about that.. hahaha...." I roughly thrusted in and out as hard as I could, making him moan loudly.

"F-faster! Agh...!! Shit, Naruto! Naru..to!! Mm-!" He let out loud noises, gasping for air as I slammed into him as fast as I could.

I bent closer, sucking on his sweet, pale skin, leaving hickeys all over the back of his neck. Ahh, the view of leaving dark marks that were from me... They're kind of...

"Ahh~!" He shivered, as cum squirted out onto the sheets. "Ah... You came? So fast! Well, I'm not done yet..." I smirked, thrusting into him more. I turned him over, looking at his red face and dark eyes.

"Ahh... That face of yours..." I smiled. I slammed into him harder and harder with each thrust, letting out a little bit of cum each time.

"Hah!! S-slow down! Fuck!" The man's head tilted up, his hands gripping the sheets tightly.

I pushed his legs down harder, his knees being very close to his face. I used his legs to lift the back of his body a bit so that I could reach deeper.

"Nnngh!!"

I eventually came, making my entire body quiver. I fell to the side of the bed, huffing and gasping for air.

The raven beside me was doing the same, except maybe a bit more. "Y-you... The deal..." He huffed, managing to let words out but not form a sentence.

My view became more and more hazy and blurry, and with that I fell asleep.

When I woke up, with the sun gleaming into my eyes through the window and curtains. "Ah..." I turned to see a raven... It was..

"Sasuke?!?!" I yelled, getting up in surprise. "What the hell...!!!!" My hand reached over my mouth.

Sasuke's eyes opened slowly. "Ah.. what the hell, you're so loud..." He groaned, sitting up.

"Oh. Naruto, did you remember anything?" Sasuke confronted me, and I froze, trying to think of what happened.

"My memory is kind of.. a blur." I admitted. He nodded, standing up and reaching for clothes to the right of him.

His neck... Hickeys? Ah..

"Oh! Oh.. oh shit...!!" My voice changed as I slowly remembered bits and pieces of what happened.

Sasuke turned around, with a deadened face. "Yeah? And you remember a deal that we made?"

"Ah... The deal... Right..." I muttered, looking to the floor. I knew full well what he most likely wanted.

"I... Think you know exactly what I want. Stupid decision of you to make a deal you couldn't keep when sober. But that's how people are when they're drunk, I guess. Too bad for you." He said with a straight face.

"Break up with Hinata. This will be the last time I ask. Otherwise, we're done. And don't think of talking to me or messaging me or calling me. Our relationship.. will simply be like coworkers that don't know each other. We will be strangers. Understand?" Sasuke said sternly.

But... I still couldn't bring myself to do it. It wasn't about how much I cared for Sasuke or Hinata. It was about my parents, who I would probably be looked down upon.

Especially when..

The wedding.. is today.