Denial

"W-what?" My eyes widened. No... I couldn't have heard that right. My mind must be playing tricks on me.

"Hold me, Naruto."

"Ah... Y-you must be joking, right?"

Sasuke stood silent, his face becoming red.. just like that one time. His eyes went to the floor.

"Are you... Shaking? Sasuke?" I walked over swiftly, grabbing his chin and pulling his face upwards.

His eyes were teary again. "Naruto, can't you keep up your end of the bargain?! You asked me what I want, and... I want.. you to hold me..."

"Idiot, you're such an idiot..."

Tears started rolling down his cheek and he quickly went to wipe them, but I grabbed his hand, pulling it to the side, landing a kiss on Sasuke.

Ah... What the hell am I doing?! I can't... I can't stop...

His eyes were wide, but he eventually shut them and enjoyed the kiss.

My hand wrapped around to his belt, and I slowly unbuckled it, pulling it off of him.

I want.. more.

Why?! No, I don't want this, I have a wife! I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't.. want this.

And with Sasuke of all people...

He gripped my suit jacket tightly as I unzipped his pants. "Mm~" he groaned through the warm and soft kiss, which we eventually parted from due to the lack of oxygen.

As we panted, I turned him around, pushing him onto the desk. I pulled his pants down, grunting to the realization that I was hard. "Mmf!" Sasuke groaned as I shoved him onto the desk.

This can't be normal. Right? It's not normal. He's just a rival. But... My body says otherwise.

I can't stop now. It's too late.

Or maybe... I don't want to stop.

I shoved a finger inside of him, beginning to prepare his tight hole. "Nngh.." Sasuke grunted as I pushed another finger in, scissoring the two fingers.

His pale body shivered as I pushed the final finger in and then pulled them out roughly.

I unzipped my pants, positioning myself closer to Sasuke. My hands grabbed his, which was gripping the desk.

I slowly pushed in. Sasuke made these weird noises, which eventually turned to moans as I pushed in farther.

"Go faster.." he said quietly.

I complied, thrusting in quicker until I was fully inside of him. "Agh!..." Drool slid down his mouth.

I looked at it, almost grinning. This view. Something about it...

"...I can see everything from back here."

Sasuke shivered when I said that. "D-don't look at it, you idiot!" His response was entertaining.

I bit my lip, moving my hand to his waist, grabbing it tightly. "Nngh! Hah..." Sasuke moaned.

He shivered as I pulled almost all the way out and thrusted back in quickly.

"Mmf..." His breath became uneven.

"I'm.. I'm gonna cum..!" Sasuke barely formed the sentence past his moans.

"Ah..." I let out a sigh of relief, pulling out and cumming into a tissue.

"What... What am I even doing..." I huffed, looking at Sasuke completely naked.

I got carried away. Should I have? No no, I'm a cheater! I'm a cheater!! Why would I cheat?! No, I can fix this....

Sasuke turned to me, panting. "N-Naruto?..."

I scowled at him. "I... Need to go." I took my jacket off of my chair, running out.

"W-wait!!" Sasuke yelled over, but I was already leaving.

I just.. had sex with my rival. What's wrong with me... But.. no no, I can't have feelings for him! I love Hinata, that's it!!

"I'm home..." I said quietly, but... Hinata was nowhere to be seen. I was going to say, 'sorry I'm later than usual,' but I couldn't find her anywhere...

"Hinata?" I called out. Her purse was gone, and so was her jacket and shoes.

And just like that, I knew she was gone.

But where?... She tells me she is usually asleep by this time.

Just what the hell is she up to...?

...

I fell asleep on the table, waiting for Hinata to arrive home. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she just had to get groceries?...

But she didn't get home until early in the morning. I awoke from the feeling of shaking on my shoulder.

"Hunny?... Ah, what are you doing here?" She spoke softly. I loved her voice. It was so... Soothing. But for some reason, it sounds way less soothing.

I looked up to the purple haired girl, standing with a purse wrapped over her arm.

"Hinata... You're home really late..." I muttered, which seemed to have surprised her.

"W-what are you talking about?.. haha, you must still be dreaming!..." She stuttered, frantically putting her purse down on the table.

"...you were gone by the time I got home. "

"Huh...?! Aha, w-what're you talking about??"

"You've been lying to me, haven't you."