𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆- 𝑱𝒂𝒚𝑽𝒊𝒌

A/n: Recently I've been reading Jayce x Viktor because, I think they deserved better. So here we are.

Context:Viktor notices how touchy Mel got and tried not to pay attention. Jayce notices how Viktor tensed and wanted to know what's wrong.

Viktor POV:

That goddamn woman, has she never learned about personal space. She's been toying with Jayce all through the party. I've enjoyed this party, staring at the love of my life. How beautiful he really looked. He'd stare at me a few times too. I guess, he wanted to make sure I enjoyed it as much as he did.

Soon Mel arrived and started chatting with him. I felt jealousy as soon as I saw how close she was to Jayce. You could say, she was touchy all over. There wasn't one moment where she wouldn't touch him. I decided to turn my attention to the bar. Some drinks would help me, get over what she's doing.

I never realized how much I love Jayce up until now. How beautiful he looked, his toned skin, his beautiful eyes and wonderful looks. Even without his shirt one, oh boy, was he hot. I smiled, remembering the time Jayce and I made our discovery. He was happy to have me as a partner. Soon we started working on projects, then Mel called him and he never came back the same.

I looked back and saw how he was enjoying her company. I decided it was best if I leave. So, I did.

Jayce POV:

I hated Mel, why she ever turned up here made me mad. A while back, she'd tried making a move on me but, I told her I wasn't interested. My feelings were towards Viktor. After we both decided to work on that project, I fell in love with him. I didn't care if he was from the undercity, he was himself and I admired that.

I never cared about this class thing, how the civilians in the undercity were worthless. I never thought it that way, I think they deserved to be with us, here in Piltover. Or they could've made homes out of the abandoned City across us. But the council didn't want that. I sure hope I'd see my big sister soon.

I looked around and noticed Viktor was gone. I quickly removed Mel's hands and went to his apartment. I hope he wasn't going down on drinks again, he nearly gotten hurt the last time. I soon made it to his apartment, knocking on his door. I heard voices coming from his living room.

"Viktor, this is the second time it's happened. You have to stop." A female voice said.

"I know Almeer, but you don't get it. She has her hands all over Jayce, like their dating." Viktor said drunkenly.

"I swear if that woman starts becoming touchy with my brother, she's dead."

"Forget it, Al. Jayce doesn't even like me. It's always been the counsel here, the counsel there."

"Vik, I know Jayce. I've seen him look at you. He loves you, he's just afraid to say it."

"I understand, I just wish I could say it. He means everything to me."

"He will, Vik. He just needs time."

Hearing the conversation between my sister and Viktor. It stunned me. I decided to knock on the door again, it opened revealing Almeer. My sister haven't seen in years, standing there. She looked a little nervous.

"Jayce, I swear I did not touch your property."

"I know. It's really good to see you again, Al."

"Okay, I gotta go through. I'm still wanted in all of Piltover. See you two lovebirds when I can."

Al leaves through Viktor's window. We heard a few grunts outside and Vik chuckled. He looks over to me with an amused look.

"There will never be a day without your sister falling onto guards, though they have not catch her."

I smiled. He seemed to like Almeer, even if she was wanted. I went to sit next to him, he looked away. I knew he tensed up when Mel was all touchy with although I have told her not to touch me. I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly moved his face towards me an kissed him.

He kissed back and I pulled him on my lap. I kissed him roughly and he started grinding on me. I kiss from his jawline to his neck. We switched positions, making him lay down and I was on top of him. I smirked as I start kissing and sucking his neck. He moaned and I knew I found his sweet spot.

I continued to kiss and suck that part, making him squirm under me. I pulled away and start unbuttoning his shirt. I slowly kissed lower until I reached his belt. I gave him a look and he nods. I unbuckled his belt and removed his pants. Slowly stroking him and he moans.

I remove his boxers and starts jerking him off, making him moan loudly. I smirk as I licked his tip and took him in. Bobbing my head up and down slowly. He gasped at the contact and I smirked. I felt his hand on my head playing with my hair. And it turned me on.

I pulled away, before he protested. I picked him up and moved him to his bedroom. I laid him down softly and caressed his cheek before kissing him roughly. He started unbuttoning my shirt as he looked a bit embarrassed. I chuckled and and removed my shirt. I kissed him while putting him on top of me.

I held his hips as we kissed passionately. He kissed lower and unbuckled my belt. I smirked and make him lay under me. I look at him with lustful eye and moved down. I put my finger against his hole and he looked at me with scared eyes. I knew this was his first time.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt for long. If it does I'll pull it out, okay?"

He nodded and I slowly pushed my finger in him and he gasped before he started moaning. I went a little faster, making him moan even loudly. I pushed another finger in and even faster. I started scissoring him and stretching him. He arches his back as I thrusted him harder and faster. He moans when I hit his prostate.

I removed my fingers out of him and he whimpers. I smirk and gave him a look.

"So needy, aren't we?" I teased him.

"Just fuck me already." He demanded in a needy tone.

"Beg for it."

"What?" He asked confusedly.

"I said, beg for it, slut."

"Please fuck me, please."

I thrusted into him without warning, making him scream in both pleasure and pain. I thrusted faster and harder, making him moan loudly than he was. I put my hand on his neck and lightly choked him. He was a moaning mess beneath me.

I smirked at how beautiful he looked when he was flustered. I realized we both were close as he moaned. I moaned as well. A while later we both came. I laid next to him and kisses him passionately.

"This is what you get for being jealous."

"I'll gladly take it."

A/n:For those wondering who Almeer is, she's my oc and Jayce's sister. She lives in Zaun as she is wanted in Piltover. She the right hand woman of Silco. And a mother figure to Jinx.