#45 He's jealous

#45 He's jealous 

Louis:

He can't help but glare at the guy who is talking with you. Clearly, he's flirting with you - touching your arm and smiling widely - but doesn't he know your boyfriend is sitting on the other side of the room? You stroll back over to Louis. "Who was that?" He asks. "Just an old friend." You smile, but your face falls at Louis' expression. "Louis." You say, gaining his attention as he was still glaring after your friend, "You don't have to be jealous. He's nothing more than a friend."

Zayn:

"Look at him," he growls to the other boys. "He's a twat." "Zayn calm down. She's just talking to him," Liam reassures. "You don't even know what they're talking about. They may as well be talking about politics!" Louis says. "I don't care what they're talking about. I don't like the way he's looking at her," he snarls.

Liam:

He's almost seeing red as his friend flirts with you. Hadn't his friend listened to him? He hadn't introduced you as his girlfriend because he thought it sounded cool; it's because you were his, not anyone else's. He strides over to you two. "Sorry, but we have to leave," he explains to his friend, and pulls you away. "What are you doing, Liam?" you ask. "Taking you home," he responds. "Why?" "Because I'm going to make sure you and everyone else knows you're mine."

Niall:

He sits back quietly; heaviness in his chest making it feel like his heart is falling. You're smiling widely, and laughing at this stranger's stories. He's worried that you're more interested in this new guy than him. That makes his chest feel heavy because he doesn't want to lose you, but soon his sadness turns into anger. "Alright," he unintentionally barks, "It was great talking to you and all but, if you don't mind, I'd like to have some alone time with my girlfriend."

Harry: 

"Who was that?" he immediately questions after he picks you up. "He's one of my friends," you smile. "Do all of your male friends kiss you on the cheek?" he asks a hint of bitterness in his voice. You smirk and raise an eyebrow at him. "Harry Edward Styles, are you jealous?" "No!" he protests "I'm just worried." You laugh, and kiss his cheek, "There's nothing to worry about, Harry. He's gay." "Oh," he stutters, a rosy color rising to his cheeks.