#55 Showers

#55 Showers 

Louis:

"Get under the water!" his high pitched voice trembled with laughter as he tried his best to get you under the shower. He had pulled one of his pranks and spilled flower and eggs over your head. You resisted him wanting to get the mess on him but he dragged you to the bathroom and turned on the shower not caring if your clothes were still on. There was never a dull moment with Louis.

Zayn:

Shower sex was your special thing. Something about the way your bodies were so smooth and slippery, the drops trickling down Zayn's flat ink hair, the way the water slid down every edge and curve and the intense look his eyes held. Hot water and his body against yours seemed to be all you needed after a rough day.

Liam:

The boy was just crazy about your body and when he had the privilege to shower with you that's all he could look at. Your hips fit in his hands like a puzzle piece and your behind was the perfect place to hold you within his reach. He would just relax with his favorite person in the world and have the pitter patter of water set the atmosphere.

Niall:

He was the type of guy who would rather watch you shower. You'd be humming and running your hands through your hair, shampooing it and then move down to soap your body. Niall would knock on the door and then come in and sit on the edge of the sink watching you shower. You didn't mind, it gave you a chance to show off your body and tease him.

Harry:

What Harry liked to do was waste an hour of running hot water because playing with your hair and adding fake bubble mustaches on you seemed far more entertaining. "You look like Stalin now," he giggled as he cleared his hands from the excess soap under the shower head. You lifted your feet to reach his height and kissed him. "It's on my face isn't it?" you nodded and he just laughed.