#22 You've been cuddling all day

#22 You’ve been cuddling all day

Louis:

And he can barely move. Because you’ve been laying down on his legs for hours, and he hasn’t the heart to tell you to move. But he doesn’t really mind, you’re happy so he’s happy. He can feel your soft breaths on his neck, and he knows you’re asleep. “Love you.” He says, smiling.

Zayn:

And he’s asleep. He has been for hours, and you know he needs it. He’s been working tirelessly for months now, you knew he really needed a break. So there you were, lying on his chest and giving him the break- and hugs- he needed.

Liam:

And he’s very happy. He hasn’t seen you in months, and a good cuddle is all he really needs. You’re asleep against his chest, silenced completely except for your cute little snores. These are the moments he really loves, ones with you.

Niall:

And he can’t feel his limbs. He’s not complaining though- he just pulls you closer and nuzzles his head into your hair. You hug him back, even though you’re hungry and need to get something to eat, and his chuckles into your hair.

 Harry:

And he doesn’t want to leave. His eyes are still shut when you try and pull away, but his arms still tightened around your waist. “Stay.” He grumbled, his voice gravely and tired. You rolled you eyes at him, and let him pull you closer. “I love you.” He says.