#51 They Compliment Your Relationship

Louis:

You weren't sure this house could get any fuller. All of Louis's family were present for the holiday, and everywhere you looked was a sibling of his. You take a seat in the floor in front of him, having just come from helping Jay clean up the kitchen to notice there weren't any more seats left on any of the couches. "Here, sit up here," Louis offers taping on his lap. You shake your head as Ernie crawls into your lap. "I'm good right here," you say, looking up at Louis as he leans down over you, smiling at his brother. Doris soon follows her twin brother and crawls beside you and up onto the couch to sit in Louis's lap. "I'm still amazed at how quickly they've taken up to the two of you," Jay says as she enters the room. "What is that supposed to mean? I'm their brother," Louis questions somewhat offended. "Well you're never around, are you?" She counters. She has a point of course. "You all just have the kid's touch, I guess," she pauses as she stirs her tea and takes a seat on Dan's lap. "Makes me wonder when the grandchildren are coming." You weren't sure what you had choked on, but her comment had you reaching for Louis's water. "Mum!" Louis scolds. She had only brought up this subject with him and he had quickly shot it down every time, saying it just wasn't the right time and that neither of you were ready. She still persisted though, and he wasn't sure why. The family had just added two more, so why was she in such a hurry for more? "I just love seeing the two of you with them. It makes it easy to picture you with some of your own, and I'm just excited for that." Oh. You supposed that was an acceptable explanation, yet she would still catch you off guard every time she brought it up. You let Louis handle the responses to her for now, still not knowing exactly how to react. Choking on nothing wasn't the best way to go to be honest. But you also couldn't tell her that the life her son was providing for you wasn't exactly what you wanted. You hoped it would get better but so far it seemed very stagnant. The relationship wasn't going anywhere, and you didn't know what to do. You love Louis with everything you have, and his family had welcomed you in so quickly that leaving him just didn't seem like the thing to do. But what were you supposed to do? Were you not happy? How could you not be happy surrounded by his loving family at Christmas time with his mum saying she loves the two of you so much she wants you to give her grandchildren? You wouldn't be saying any of these thoughts out loud any time soon. It is just best to sit here and love on Ernie, hoping that one day when you and Louis have ones of your own the situation will be happier, because you have no plans of leaving.

Zayn:

'He made all of this happen and he wasn't even there. Whoever says Zayn Malik isn't an angel, here's a bridge to jump off.' Of course attached was a lovely picture of the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a nice gesture you supposed; you were still trying to figure out how they had figured out Zayn was the one that put together your birthday party last night. It had been the time of your life. Everything was perfect, except for the fact that it was missing one special person. He was in New York right up until Christmas so you had to do this one on your own. It wasn't really on your own seeing as the club he booked was packed with two hundred of yours and his closest friends. You didn't believe them when they said Zayn had planned it all. How could he? He had been gone so much after the tour had ended, where did he even find the time? Regardless of when he found the time, he had. And the outcome was greater than anything you had ever expected. You had planned on going out with a few friends last night for dinner and then coming home to Skype him before it got too late. That obviously didn't happen. 'He loves her so much, if last night wasn't obvious enough.' 'Zayn and (Y/N)'s relationship is so perfect #goals' You had to admit you enjoyed when the fans were in a good mood like this; Twitter was a joy. You had gotten on to see the pictures they had gathered up from last night and were pleasantly surprised to be greeted with their positive comments on your timeline. Yes, you only followed fans that had nice things to say, but a lot of the time things got retweeted onto your timeline that were just horrid. You were pleased, though. Pleased that, at least this round, some of them got it. You were wondering when you logged on if anyone had seen you outside during your party, and it turns out they had. It was practically all most of the internet could talk about. You had stepped outside into the alley to call Zayn to thank him for putting all of this together for you, and people noticed. You were snapped with the biggest grin on your face as you talked to him from across the ocean. 'You know she's talking to Zayn here, look at how happy she is.' 'How cute are they!! Zayn's not even there and we know he's got the same smile on his face as she does.' 'If all of this doesn't prove to you all that they are serious about each other then you're hopeless and need to get out.' You were so overwhelmed by the response from his fans. It had taken them a while, but finally they seemed as if they were beginning to accept your relationship with Zayn.