EP 12

Warnings: mild language, gun/gun violence

    Riko had the wonderful idea of taking the whole team to the hot springs! This way, everyone could relax before the Winter Cup started. It was perfect.

    The boys were all together on their side and were enjoying themselves. Their side was separated from the women's by a single wall of bamboo sticks, so everything could be heard from one side to the other.

    (Y/N) was already relaxing in the hot water. Riko still had a few things she wanted to do before going in, so (Y/N) ended up going first. 

    As she was enjoying her time alone, a few other girls entered. They were clearly older girls, college girls. As the female side started to get a little bit noisier, (Y/N) noticed that the boys' side started to get a bit more agitated, too. What were those guys doing? The (H/C) haired girl turned her eyes to the barrier that separated them from the males and noticed that there were quite a few bodies moving around, close to it. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow as she had a feeling of what the boys could be doing there. 

    Those idiots were trying to peek at the girls!

    (Y/N) scoffed lightly and got up. She had been there for enough time and now that the other girls were there, the quiet atmosphere disappeared, so she decided it was time to get out.

    The (H/C) haired girl had been quite right, actually. Some of Seirin's boys were in fact trying to peek at the girls' side. Kiyoshi was sitting in the water minding his own business, not wanting to participate on the others' shenanigans. Kagami was entertained washing himself and Kuroko was busy getting light-headed because of the hot water and almost passing out. Only Izuki was attempting to make the others stop trying to spy on the girls. It was useless, though. Poor Izuki.

    As (Y/N) got out of the hot spring, she encountered Riko about to go in.

    "(L/N)-chan? You're already getting out?" she asked the younger girl.

    "Yeah, I'm already done." She answered with a smile before continuing. Riko was already starting to take off her t-shirt. "Besides, I didn't feel like staying there when the boys were enjoying themselves peeking at our side." She said with a small smile. 

    At her words, Riko stopped pulling her shirt off mid movement and looked at her.

    "What did you just say, (L/N)-chan?" the brown haired girl asked, her smile was scary.

    "Yup." (Y/N) simply confirmed. "Don't be too hard on them, they need to be able to move for training." (Y/N) said with a smile, knowing Riko wouldn't take a second to go teach the boys a lesson. (Y/N) didn't feel too sorry for them, they needed to learn not to peek at naked girls.

    Riko put her shirt back on and hurried to the boys' side. When she got there and caught them red handed, they looked really scared. They knew what was going to happen. Riko punched them all and left them all floating in the water. Only Kiyoshi was spared because he had been innocently enjoying the hot water. Kagami and Kuroko had already gotten out, so they were safe as well. Poor Izuki, although he was trying to stop them, was hit too.

    As (Y/N) made her way along the corridor, she saw a familiar face. She wasn't expecting to see the pink haired beauty there.

    "Satsuki?" she said surprised. Touou's manager smiled with happiness.

    "(Y/N)-chan~!" she said in glee.