EP 13

Warning: some violence

    After almost a month of training with Kagetora as their instructor, Seirin was finally ready for the Winter Cup. They all worked on their own abilities as well as their teamwork.

    All the Generation of Miracles would be participating at this tournament. Each one of them has been training hard, except Aomine of course.

    Kise worked earnestly with his team as did Midorima.

    Murasakibara had also been working hard at Yosen.

    "You're weird, Atsushi." Himuro said to the tall purple haired boy.

    "What?" Murasakibara asked, his voice dragging like always.

    "You practice harder than everyone else, yet you complain the whole time." Himuro explained with a smile. His giant teammate had a stern look on his face.

    "I hate practice. But I hate losing even more." He told Himuro as he cleaned the sweat from his face.

    At Rakuzan, the Generation of Miracles' former captain also trained hard. He and his teammates were at the gym - an actual gym the school provided - and the red haired was gasping for air after exercising so much.

    "Sei-chan, here." One of his teammates said as he passed him a towel. The red haired thanked him and walked away as the others watched him.

    "That guy is ridiculous. Akashi's already a prodigy, but he trains so hard. He must be starved for victory." One of them said.

    "No, he's not that weak." The guy that gave Akashi the towel said. "It's not about doing what it takes to win. Sei-chan told me before, winning is just like breathing. Victory isn't something Sei-chan seeks, it's a natural part of his life. It's a basic bodily function." He explained.

    Aomine, although he hasn't been training much, has been thinking about things. He was ready for his next match against Seirin. He could only hope that, this time, (Y/N) was right and they would make his time worthwhile.

    It was finally the first day of the Winter Cup. Until recently, the greatest of the tournaments was the summer title, the Inter-High. However, the scale of the winter tournament has grown every year. Now, its title is on par with, or perhaps even greater than the summer tournament's. The Winter Cup had a crescent number of fans, thus the building used for the matches was one of the biggest, with the capacity for hundreds of people. There would be an opening ceremony and the matches would be broadcast on television in the entire country. It was a serious tournament. The team that came out victorious would be considered the best in Japan.

    The opening ceremony was taking place and all the members of all the teams were attending. 

    Except a certain person. That person was Seirin's red head.

    "Damn it! What is that idiot Kagami doing?!" Riko said furiously. The ceremony had already finished, soon they would have their first match and Kagami still hadn't showed up. Riko was obviously livid.

    "Apparently, he forgot about the time difference. He'll be here, soon." Tsuchida explained.

    "Unbelievable." Hyuuga grumbled.

    (Y/N) sighed tiredly. Kagami really knew how to stress them out. 

    Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate. She grabbed it and read the text message she had received. It was from Akashi. She noticed Kuroko looking at his phone as well. He must have received the same message.