stay faithful or stay single!!!

* KIMBERLY'S POV *

After Mark told me what happened, Ian even know what to say or what to do "I'm sorry bae, ain mean to hurt you like that. It was just a bet. It ain't like i enjoyed it, it was bap anyways!" If it was so bap then why is she pregnant? Couldn't have been too bap. I was too mad, I just wanted to throw acid on his penis. And Jeff, where's the loyalty? I can't believe my big brother did that to me and for what! Ion hook his baby mama up with these niggas! As much as they be on her trail. That's flaw point blank period. "Mark, when you in a relationship you don't play the lil childish games. Bet or no bet. Sex with another girl is cheating. You stuck your penis into her vagina! Y'all made a bet .. Screw the bet! Where's your loyalty to me!!" My stomach felt so sick! I hated this feeling! I can't believe he did that to me. Maybe its me, maybe he don't think like I do! "So now what Mark? I'm pose to the mommy role?" I yelled. "Forreal bra? Ion even know if that's my baby that was 2 months ago. And it was easy , she splat bae! Even if she is my babymama i won't even be stunting her! Ima just be there for my jit! You already know my daddy wasn't there, so you know off rip ima be there for mines!" Mark said. I just didn't understand, I wanted him to say he didn't want nothing to do with that baby! "It's me or them!" I had it made up, I'm nor playing step mommy to nobody. These baby mama's dont know they place, they think just cause they got a baby from a nigga that they actually with the nigga. "Ian gone lie K you being real childish right now. We don't even know if there is a baby, we don't know if that baby mines!!! But I shouldn't have to choose between you and my jit. So I guess its my jit!" My heart just dropped. He walked away, was sorry suppose to cure everything? Was I wrong for saying ian wanna play step mommy? Shoot, I want my own kids from my own man. I want them to have the SAME mama & daddy!!

* MARKS POV *

I can't believe that just came outta K mouth. I thought she was more mature then that. And this cannon tay so splat! I told her lil stank punane to take the day after pill. Simple as 1,2,3! Now I done lost my girl, ion know what to say and ion know what to do. I never been in a situation like this. I never told K I love you, but I really do dawg she got a nigga head gone. I be around her 24/7 thats the air i breathe, now ima feel incomplete without her! I done let a lil quickie ruin something that could've been forever. Why ian just pull out? Ion even know this girl! When you in a relationship you can't hang around niggas that's single. Cause they got a "single man" mentality and will try to get you to do things single men do. I gotta get my K back. Ion know how but I will.