.........

* MARK's POV *

I never wanted to hurt K. That girl is my everything. I don't know, i guess I'm confused. She's all a nigga ever really wanted she had done hung up on me so I guess that's over with. I'll try calling again tommorow, ima explain everything to her like a real nigga should. I shoulda did that from the get go. She don't deserve that. Ever since she lied to a nigga bout Edward she aint been nothing but real to a nigga. I guess when you down it give you time to really think about who down for you. Ion know though, some people will pretend to be down witcha to know ya buisness. But K? Naw that aint in my baby girl. She a real girl, and i gotta keep her around. Now Tay? Excuse me but that hoe so splat! I just wanna chop her face off. How in the hell would she try to push a baby off on me and try to get away with it. I should've went with her first answer bih 5 months. And Ced? That nigga so square dawg a nigga wanna knock him tf out right now. Why would he bet me to sleep with her when done already smashed her? He don't get no cool points. Cause that ain't emn much cool, she may love the crew but she won't be receiving no more love from me!!! I hope K, don't switch up on a nigga for real. This time I'm all hers.

* KIMBERLY's POV *

Face book status:

just got off the phone with my baby, ima ride for him its only right. FREE MY MARK.

I had to let it be known that I was still here and that I wasn't going no where. The "babymama" would not stop making statuses about my.man! And ain't even get no phone call, man baby girl so tough y'all! She a facebook put on. For a whole bunch of likes. She can have that though. Me & Mark know what it really is. She can have the face book fame , I got his last name. I think Mark's calling... Its him.

"Hey baby, I missed you, I thought you'd never call."

"What's up, you miss me huh?"

"Duh bae. Ion like going to sleep without youe kisses I'm use to seeing you everyday."

"Oh yeah? I wanna marry you K, for real."

Marry me ? Haaaa! I already know about the jail talk and it ain't gone work on me!!!

"Let's see if you still wanna MARRY me when you touchdown."

"Dang bae, what you tryna say?"

"Lol, nothing. Save that jail talk for Tay, ian on that boo."

"Tay? Man tighten up! Who I'm on the phone with!"

"You was laid up with me and that ain't mean nothing to you. Y'all was STILL talking."

"Man whatever, a nigga ain't got time for them trust issues you either believe me or you don't bih straight like that"

"But you love me right Mark? When you love somebody you not post to let them have doubts."

"aight then."

Once again, I hung up. I may be young but my mind on point. I'm in the 9th grade. I wanna be like mosr couples and be married to my high school sweetheart. Ion got time for no mind games. Ion play second to nobody! If he want Tay he can have her, and she can have him. Ian been nothing but real to him. Ion deserve to be the MAIN one i wanna be the ONLY one. And if i can't be THE ONLY ONE i want be ANY ONE OF THEM simple point blank period!!!!!

* TAY's POV *

Mark be calling 24/7 ima tell him about his self when he call this time though I saw Jeff sister put up that status. If that's her man, then that's OUR man. And ion mind sharing, she should know about me. I already know Mark done told her I was pregnant. That's my baby daddy, well at least till i get exposed but I diubr that'll ever happen. I'm too slick for that.

Speaking of baby, there he go.

"What's up bae, you miss me?"

"Boy no, but I see who you miss... "

"What you mean man?"

"I saw what Jeff Lil sister put up on Facebook. Ion know why you feel like you can cheat. I find out everything baby boy!"

"Man you already know a nigga ain't cheating on you. I be on the phone with you all the time ain't it?"

"Yeah but that girl ain't gone post no status like that for nothing. You must've called her!"

"Man i only called you! Stop being dumb bra"