...

*MARK's POV*

I know i said I was gone leave Tay alone but it seem like she the only one down with a nigga. K acting like a lil girl. A nigga don't be having time for that it's either you with me or not for real bra. She dont even answer my phone calls no more. Ian stunting her though, ima let her do her thang. I've been chasing her for the longest that's down with.

*KIMBERLY's POV *

It done been a good lil month since I done talked to Mark. And I'm actually feeling good about it this time. Ion need no baby mama drama, and I know my worth too much to be trying to share so it's on to the next. My facebook friend been checking for me They call him man but his face book name is Rod Smith..and baby he is everything. Dresscode right and all.only thang ion like about him is that all the girls be living for him!!! He be checking for me too lol. Putting Lil smiley faces and hearts on my wall. He be liking every picture, and every status I'm not a clingy girl so ima wait for him to come to me first. He tooo sharp y'all lol. And it seem like he mind on point he look real old too. If he don't talk to me then all my attention going back to school i got 7 more long months left. School is just school without Mark. I'm so use to walking around and eating lunch with him. I think about him every now and then. But ima just keep thinking cause ion want no dog that's barking up every body tree. No way hose I'm Gucci.

* TAY's POV *

Me and Mark bond getting tighter and tighter. Ian been having sex with nobody. I know i sound bouit. But hey, its a first timer I'm happy.. I want this coot to be glued shut for when he get home. I been thinking about how ima throw off this pregnancy though. Miscarriage or abortion lol I'll be better with the miscarriage. Mark too crazy about this "baby" he be yelling at me to eat and stuff. He make me put the phone to my belly so he could talk to his "baby" if only there was a real baby i'd be happy. I know one day even if it isn't from me he gone be a good daddy. It ain't right for me to pin a baby on him but now that i got em where i want him , I'm kind of happy i did it.

Phone starts ringing.

"What's up bae? How my baby?"

"I been bleeding lately bae is that normal?"

I got this.

"Man naw how long you been bleeding?"

"a week"

"dang tay why you just now telling me go to the er room and see what's up."

"cause bae i was scares I got a lot on my plate and i kno you had alot on yours ian wanna overwhelm you"

Stress, the main reason for miscarriages.

"man naw you my babymama tay and that's my baby. If it concern yall then you gotta let me know what's up. Even tho ian out there with you. I wanna be. And when i get out there ima stay. I hope my jit straight though."

Got emmm!!!!! Right where I want him.