schooool.

Lol, you know how you see someone but your kind of afraid to say,something to them .. So you just pretend like you don't see them. Welll, I kind of sort of did that to Edward. I saw him posted up where the 8th grades be laid back chilling. His music was sooo loud y'all i heard it when i walked past. I was surprised he ain't bust his eardrums. I heard brisco.. He was fonking "Real niggas do real things and we chilling". The eyes, the eyes of every one around made me feel like Edward told them. I felt so wierd, I felt like they saw a video of us hunching. I just put my hoodie on my head and walked as quickly as possible. Y'all wouldn't guess what I heard y'all, it felt like a real girl was at Brisco concert. Edward was right next to me walking.. "Aye, Bra yeen see me back dea?" He asked. Lol, the way he talked made me laugh "Yeah, I did. Ian know you wanted to be seen with me in public. Being that I am in the 7th grade" .. "That's fine with me, I wanna show the world you my girl" I blushed, that's my man! He called me HIS girl. "Your girl huh? We official" I asked. Yeap "3.3.09" .. I had to write this date on my binder, on my hands, my forehead, my legs, arms, every where!! Edward that baby he looked real sharp today. He had on some army fatigue cargoes , and a nautica,shirt and some boats to go with them. All the girls was checking for my man, but Ian care. I knew my role, and I had it all planned out I'm a play it well. I couldn't wait for the bell to ring for lunch so i can tell my girls about my weekend. Dana & Shanice... Dana came from a rich family, Shanice not so much.. We had to give her hand me downs... She was one of those girls that acted as if they got it . But don't got a dime to her name!! "what's up sis?" Dana said.

"hey my girl!" Exclaimed Shanice all in her I-phone. "I feel so good to see y'all boys!!! Chyyy, my weekend was EVERYTHING!!!" I said. Dana and Shanice looked at each other... That "na uh" look. "tuhh, explains why you were with Edward all caked up instead of us. Girl, that boy ain't nothing but bad news. He be breaking in them people houses Ion want em around me. Theifs don't mind honey they steal from anybody! And, he ain't cute anyway!" Said Shanice. You know, them always be the ones that got a thing for your man, Ian say a word y'all I pretended as if I heard home girl , but deep down I was singing along with Ciara SOOOOO WHAT!!!!!