...

*TAY's POV*

I wonder what Ced doing and how he been... I miss him... Ima call him

"What's up bae?"

"Boy you so tied. What's up? I miss you."

"I miss you too, let me come over and put this back in ya life!"

"Don't talk BIG and show me otherwise lil winky!"

"AHA, A tighten up I'm on my way"

Ima go take a shower till he get here Ced use to be my nigga.... I mean my.nigga nigga!! But when me & Mark started going together shid went sour. Oh Mark, i miss my baby. It was my fault he ended his life. Ion know what I'm doing inviting.Ced over here knowing ion want him. I put on steaming hot water and laid in the water. I thought about me and Mark's first quickie lol to be honest that was our only one. He was supposed to get out in.21 days but they said his previous crimes were too violent he was a threat to society. I missed my baby. Our phone calls were everything. I had it made up that I was gone ride with him. He killed suicide and if i do suicide i can be where he is..i got out of the stop took the lid off of the toilet got back in the tub put the stoper in and laid the heavy lid on top of him!

*CHASITY pov*

I heard about Mark's death and my sister had been in and out the shower none stop. Its like she lived in there. She gone live for that light bill too. I wonder is she really pregnant...and how far along. My sister is so stupid. She puts herself into stupid things.

I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it.

"Ced ? Tf What you here fa?"

"Dang chasity that's how we do it? Where Tay?"

"In the shower, where she done.been.since Mark died!"

"Naw bra dead? That's probably why she called me aint it?"

"yeap, ima go get her for you, ion like being friendly!"

I heard the water running and knocked on the door.

"Tay ced out here for you."

No answer.... 15 minutes later.

"Girl.hurry up. That boy shouldn't have to wait on you"

30 minutes later .. I got a penny and picked open the door and when i opened the door ... I panicked

"Oh my god!!!!!"